Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No violations at user/role level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using GRC 10.1 SP04

While running the risk analysis reports on user/role level, I don't see any violations. Post running the reports, I can only see that "No rules were selected" under Action field.

Recently we added a few more systems/landscapes so created a few more connector groups and added the corresponding connectors. Strage part is that, for a few D-systems I can see the violations as expected but for the respectice Q-clients I don't see any eventhough there are violations.

Please refer to the attached screen shots for clarity.

Kindly help me with the solutions.

Thanks,

Ameet

P.S: Rule-set is successfully generated and MIME repository is maintained with the appropriate extensions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KishoreKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

How were you able to resolve the issue?

Even I am now stuck with similar issue after I replaced the connector because of change of SRM sys IDs. I followed all the necessary steps after setting up the new connector. Steps like rescheduling all of the background jobs for these new connector. I also regenerated Rules and ran SOD analysis program. But still the nos of Risks differs between past and current report.

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you re-generate the rule set after adding the new connectors to the group in the front end or via the back end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, didn't I mention the same in my detailed explanantion on the issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ameet kumar wrote:

P.S: Rule-set is successfully generated

Yes, but did you do this via the front end or the back end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it via front-end as well as the backend. I meant to re-generation of rule sets only.

Rule regeneration is required post adding the connector groups or connectors, I don't see any difference doing it via front-end or back-end as long as you do regenerate  along with the follow on activities.