Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on GAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

client have on this below requirement.

Client requirement is any customer if they change payer or billing date then system should block the order for credit like critical field.

Please help me out for this

Any help from you would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Azit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this with using userexit in MV45AFZZ. Ask your ABAPer to write code that if user changes payer or billing date manually then make status of order in credit check field as blocked. I don't have access to system so I can't share the technical names of these fields but you can view these in VBUK table and field name is credit check status. If this is blocked then it will behave like credit check blocked orders.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks mozzam

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your valuable time i want to go through your information but i need some more clarification mr mozzam

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can ask for clarification where you didn't understand.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

i understand but sir i want more information regarding this could you give some more information thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to create FS, so for that i need logic.

Could you pls provide me the FS logic on this issue?

Any help from you would be highly appreciated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please don't expect spoonfeeding from this forum. I gave you an idea. Now you need to discuss with your ABAPer about implementing this solution. I can give you technical assistance but I can't assist you in preparing your FS document.

Thank$

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already mentioned the critical field setting and it is available in "OVA8" . As per SAP the following fields are relevant:

1) Payment terms

2)Additional Value days

3)Fixed value date.

These checks are for Sales Document only.

If they do not suffice the requirement then you need to cross-check with an ABAP er to include the credit check for the critical fields in the Credit Managment related user exits.

• LVKMPTZZ
  • LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1
  • LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2
  • LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayak,

You can use the Custom reserves in the OVA8.

Thank you for your time.

To add more on this - If you change the Payer in an order,Credit check happens again. But for billing date  - you have to go for customization.