cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for QA32 Inspection lot stock tabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody:

In QA32  user can do UD operation in "Characteristics" tabs and do Posting operation in "Inspection lot stock" tabs.

phase 1: I use QEVA0010 enhancement to check UD  in "Characteristics" tabs and it works.

phase 2: I need to check  the value of  "To unrestricted use" field in "Inspection lot stock" tabs but I can't find enhancement to do that.

In my company, some user can use QA32 to do UD and do posting. But some of them often do posting without UD. In QA32 there is only a warning  message if you do posting without UD. So I need to check when user enter value in "Inspection lot stock" tabs some conditions must be satisfied (like UD).

Is there any enhancement to use for my issue? thank you.

ps. I have already tried QEVA0001. it doesn't wok.

attachment is the picture of warning message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thirdly, make stock posting thorugh selected set directly via setting in selected set UD code. No manual input of ud code.

Program will check RR, if RR not done then system wont allow UD code and if UD code is no there then auto stock posting via selected set not executed and your purpose resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here i suggest you that if you are using Exit for UD then in that only just apply one code where program first will check the QAMR/QASR etc. all result table field w.r.t inspection lot and if fields found empty means no data or RR then system wont pass UD code for UD posting.

Or just make first MIC as required MIC and apply the code in that first MIC, if that MIC value is blank then again system wont allo UD.

Secondly, Status profile maintenance is also an another stdn way to execute the requirement.

Regards

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re phrasing your query, you basically want that system should not allow users post the quantity before doing UD? Correct ??

If that is the case, you would need to maintain the Status profile to achieve this.

Assign QM_L_003 in the status profile of the respective inspection type and do a GR. System won't let you do the stock posting before UD.

If you further need anything more, please copy this status profile and customize it as per your requirement.

ntn