cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kapsel App Freezes on Devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have develeoped a KAPSEL app with all available plugins and configured for SMP 3.0 Logon Registration & Push Notification, The Moto is to launch a Fiori LaunchPage/LoginPage and the access fiori LaunchPAD in InAppbrowser.

But on real device (Both Android & iOS) this process Freezes most of the time(8 times out of 10), App opens-up properly and takes few seconds to openup SMP registration Screen, Password Confirmation and in the next step it freezes ( where it has to open Fiori LoginPage ),

Note : The code doesn't have any problem as i used code samples provided in SAP Tutorials for LOGON & PUSH Notifications & In-App Browser

This is kind of Show stopper for me, could some one give a guidence to proceed further please.

Thanks

Vishnu.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu.K

Have you tried to debug the application to see what the specific issue is? If not you should refer to the Kapsel debugging guide

Also I wouldn't assume that code provided in tutorials is bug free/production ready.

On a side note - Kapsel isn't built on SAPUI5 as previously stated. Kapsel is a set of Cordova plugins designed to simplify the task of building Hybrid apps that ingetrate with SMP

Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for suggestion,

We made an hybird app using kapsel cordova plugins, and the function of the app is to open fiori launch pad with-in hybird app context (using InappBrowser) , so that Mobile user can access Fiori apps through HybridApp, instead of directURL in mobile browser.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.