cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARQ: Where the list of systems come from in "Risk Violation" Tab in Access Request???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we know that Requester can perform risk analysis while raising an Access Request by clicking on "Risk Violation" Tab. I have restricted requester to use only one system in his role.

However, I noticed that still requester can see more than one system in "System" Drop down in "Risk Violations" Tab in Access Request. Also, this list has "ALL" entry to be selected from the drop down. I have checked the configuration parameters list but coult not find any parameter which affects this.

May I know where these values are being picked up from?

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

As far as i know the object for such restriction would be GRAC_SYS. 

Did you maybe try to trace the activity out while performing the req creation and see what check is getting passed thereby giving access to all systems?

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I used the same object to restrict the authorization. I have not used any trace to track the activity.

I shall do it now.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Which authorization object have you specifically restricted within the role assigned to the user?

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is GRAC_SYS

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, I noticed that, in the drop down it is showing "ALL" ONLY for requester!

The other entries were available for the administrator.

I would like to know where "ALL" is coming from.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anybody seen this before?

Am I only getting this "ALL" value in the drop down or anybody else is also getting this?

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a general setting..even am getting this option..might be some standard stuff..Let me see if i can get the source of this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

IN APPROVER SCREEN:

The values in the system drop down is getting poulation using the method : INIT_SYSTEMS in COMPONENT CONTROLLER of webdynpro component GRAC_UIBB_ACCREQ_APPROVAL .

IN REQUESTOR SCREEN:

Refer to method INIT_SYSTEMS( ) in COMPONENT CONTROLLER of webdynpro component GRAC_UIBB_RISK_VIOLATION.

Hope this will help you.And take the help of ABAP'er who can help you with debugging "why system's are not getting populated except ALL ".

Thanks

KH