cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in assigning Requestioner for shop on behalf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in SRM7.13 SP01 and need to enable shop on behalf functionality for shopping cart, i know that to enable that we have to assign Reuqestioner attribute with the user on whoes behalf other person can shop. But in our issue is that I am not able to search any users in Requestioner attributes and have tries with * also . I am not able to select any Good recipent in the shoppin Cart.It will be greate if you can provide me the information i'm missing to enable this functionality.

Thanks,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to add the requisitioner as a substitute in the substitution rules of the user to whom wants some one else to shop on-behalf

regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply.

I have maintained the substitute for the user but still i'm not able to select that user in the goods recipient, screen shot for your reference,Please let me know what other setting needs t be done to achieve this.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Did you assign the requisitioner attribute to the substitute?

Regards,

kiran

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Attribute REQUISITIONER is not intended to support an F4 help in PPOMA_BBP. For this reason you are not seeing any result.

You have to enter manually the entries: either 'O xxxxx..' (xxxx...=org. unit no.) or USyyyy...' (yyyy...=username).

As in PPOMA_BBP, when updating REQUISITIONER attribute, you should maintain it manually.

Regards,
Ricardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

what you described regarding the absence of value for Requester attribute search result is "normal".

This is the same for me...

You have to put directly values:

O 50000010 for organizational unit (with space between object type and object ID),

USTATA for user (with no space).

What Kiran is talking about is only for team purchasing substitution: no link with Shop on-Behalf.

Regards.

Laurent.