cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer opening hours not pulling onto deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually opening hours are setup again ship to address ( 43176) but they are not pulling into delivery. Issue only with customers that have separate ship to & sold to address. Can anyone please assist me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved it by myself...

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok Singh

Resolved it by myself...

Dear instead of posting simply like this please Update How you solved and we also learn From you .

it is Human thing To share Knowledge .....I hope you understand

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was the smartform issue and I accelerated it to the Dev team.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok

Could you explain a bit more ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

This was the only description I received from the user; may be it can be master data issue / uploading point.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok

if not understood properly ask again nothing wrong ..  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I will but as per my understanding Opening hours of customer come from the calender setup at the customer level.Maybe the calender is not maintained properly in customer master for ship to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In delivery output type 'print output is not been configured"

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok

as per my understanding after delivery Automatically Print out is coming Right ?

Go to TVLK Table Check with your delivery type and you will get delivery out put determination

Procedure

Now go to NACE--T.code

Select application V2-Click on procedure -now You can find D.type assigned to Out put type procedure .or not

Now click on Control --Go to out put type ---Requirement number 015 is assigned your out put type

Now as well check Requirement code also now you can find what is the reason why system not populating automatically

For better clarifications you check this link

Thanks a lot

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response Venu & will go forward as you mentioned.

I also took the print of the delivery note and down below its showing; Customer Delivery Hours    0:00:00 - 0:00:00 -  0:00:00 -  0:00:00 

This is only happening with one customer 303725

Thanks,

Ashok

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok ..

Finally i have one doubt Customer delivery Hours we Maintain in OVSC And we use to maintain in CMR ..To Delivery according to customer specific i think it is not working properly

I hope so but not clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

If you look into my issue 43176 is customer master; customer delivery opening hours not pulling 0:00:00 - 0:00:00 -  0:00:00 -  0:00:00 . user also send me one delivery number as an example and when I looked into extras- output I can see print output type is configured as ZCH2. As I have a customer number; 43176. So can i configure Print output type through customer master; If so then what is the process .

Former Member
0 Kudos

While processing deliveries for Taiwan and Malaysia the opening hours for the customers are not pulling . I checked in master data and its contain the opening hours. the opening hours have been entered against the “Sold to” as supposed to the “Ship to” hence the reason we are not seeing the opening hours in the delivery. I also looked some of the casual customer where the opening hours to be entered against the ship to address and they did pull through to the delivery.

Do I need to review all the customers or what can be done to resolve it out.

Is there anyone who can assist me out asap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this something related to smart forms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now tge issue is different over here...the delivery needs to pull opening hours from actual ship to...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved as user was looking sales ship to in actual intercompany STO which is diff ship to at plant level.