cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM - Transfer Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a requirement to develop a RF transaction to move a stock to Blocked ie) 1F(Stock in Storage) to 1B Blocked Stock in Storage (The bin could be same bin or different). The standard RF transaction for "adhoc create and confirm HU WT" is a two step process. First move the stock from Bin A to a blocked Bin B and then again move the stock to bin A. Now the Stock in bin A is with status 1B. I am about to do a custom RF for it using the existing one, but just want to check the group if there is much standard way to achieve this. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks, Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajasekaran,

I suggest you keenly observe the standard process. Usually, If you are confirming through RF in EWM, System will create two Warehouse tasks one for PICK and One for Placement. That is the standard practice of RF.

If you wanted to confirm that in Single step, I do not think it is possible through RF. But, you can create your own custom RF screen as similar as Standard RF and can call Warehouse Task confirmation Method in background

Regards,
Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

But Raj does not want to confirm anything. In fact, he does not event want to create a warehouse task. Well, at least not a standard task. All he wants to have is a posting document, isn't it?

OK, I just see, Raj wrote that it might also go to a second bin. Still, it is possible to have an immediate confirmation step.

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jergen

Not really. I think the standard RF does confirm with WT. So I need the same functionality but moving to status 1F to 1B should be in one step. Doing a stock transfer in scwm/post will create a WO and we confirm it using scw/to_conf. This has to happen in RF in one step. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks, Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you effectively want is an RF dialog for /SCWM/POST, yes?

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

You are exactly right. Yes I want an RF for /scwm/post but need not be that sophisticated. Similar to existing RF Adhoc confirmation screen but direct transfer posting to 1B and back rather going through two step process.

Thanks, Raj

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure if that RF transaction you have selected is a good one for a template for what you want.

Brgds

Juergen