Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Fiori Apps- Screenshots

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there a document/link where all the Fiori Apps are listed with the screenshots and features? Something like a ready-reckoner for all the apps??

This will help a lot in getting a first hand info on the app and the screens listed without getting into the impl.

Thanks

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

This ppt attracts me, it has screen shots of most of the fiori apps,

This Fiori catalog also might help you, SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite - SAP Library

Regards,

Midhun VP

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, Midhun

Thanks for your reply.

The Fiori UX - Apps Overview is the closest to what I was looking for. I am aware of the Apps Catalog in the SAP Help site but it does not help with the screens.

Thanks again.

Sandip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Have you looked at http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41598 for that type of information?  I much doubt that there are screenshots as look and feel changes more often than the help documentation where it would be most beneficial.  So pictures are noticeably lacking in documentation.  But there may be blogs or other SCN type documents which typically have more pictures.  There will not be one for every or even many of the Fiori apps.  You may want to identify which ones you are interested in and start there.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG