cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceled doc reversing

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GTS canceled export declaration need to be reversed and re-submit to local authorities, what the best way to do that?? how can I reverse the canceled doc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilia,

If the Export Declaration is cancelled, you should be able to transfer another proforma invoice for the same Delivery.  In case you are using a payment invoice, rather than a proforma, cancel the billing document and then create a new one.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

thank you for email, it seems that user has canceled the declaration where customs not accept the cancelation, moreover they made physical controll and would like to use existed declaration only ( unique customs nr). Therefore I need to reverce the doc cancelation.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilia,

It might be easier to copy the existing outbound iDoc using Transaction WE19, and make any changes in the data before re-sending (using the "Standard Outbound" button).  Of course the Declaration will remain cancelled, but you should be able to complete your Export.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilia,

Yes, you can reset cusdec status, try transaction /SAPSLL/CDOC_STARES.

Cheers

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Branislav,

thanks a lot for your answer, but this is exactly the issue, as declaration where canceled already (by user) I cant find or reverce the declaration via this transaction. Its just saying, no data found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilia,

Ok, can you see what is the document status in table /sapsll/cuhdsta, field PROST ?

To get to the record, you need to first find cusdec GUID from table /sapsll/cuhd using the customs declaration document number... and then in in /sapsll/cuhdsta find the record where guid_mobj is the document guid.. hope it makes sense.. or alternatively pls upload a screenshot...

Did the user cancel the cusdec or only requested cancellation ?

If the user set the status to completed,sometime confusingly considered as cancelled, you can try also TC : /SAPSLL/CDOC_CPLRES.

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Branislav,

PROST 4B

user has canceled declaration

proposed TC has the same message as no data available

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ilia,

Ok,sorry, the TCs wont work for you, one is for completed status and the second if the Cusdec is stuck in 'sent' ... hm , only other way i can think of would be to DB change this field - if its allowed in your organization, or as Dave suggested raise a new ECC proforma to get a new Cusdec. If there was a manual data entry or intervention on the cancelled cusdec then this will likely needs to be done for the new one as well..

If i find some other way i`ll include more info..

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Branio,

could you help me, I am more user then IT guy:) but with "god's" authorizations, what need to be done and how to change that field??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ilia,

Oks, if you haven`t done this, please dont try yourself, not in production system.

If this is indeed allowed your organization and you have the approvals, i`d suggest to get a developer to do this for you, they all know this trick.. you need to SE16 hack that table entry in /sapsll/cuhdsta table for your cusdec and change it from 4B to 1A... it works..

Please only do this once you and your developer know this is allowed and authorized according to your IT policies, and maybe try it with them in development system first !

Regards,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Branislav,

thanks a lot for your help and advice, unfortunatelly we have no one now with developing experence. I need to do it by my self, of cause I will avoid to do it in PROD )) I know how to use se16, then I am in doc table, then /h -abap dibuging mode, but what then?? could you please help

Huge thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilia,

Hm i see, so if not a developer, can you ask some other SAP consultant who has done it before ?

The procedure itself is not so difficult and lot of sap professionals know it, described in detail also here :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e076abe3-6e2c-2e10-b7ab-f1ae650de...

if link doesnt work maybe try :

https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=http...

But yes, if you do it for the first time,- maybe do if a few times in a dev system before doing it in prod, on your own risk..

I might be able to help you quickly with a screen-share or so outside my working hours if you have a web conf call options, webex or Ms Lync..

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Branio,

thanks a lot!! really helpfull and clear!! meantime doc status was changed. Thanks a lot for help and support. Issue has been solved