Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry app development using SMP 3.0 SDK SP03

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am starting my Agentry application development using latest SMP 3.0 SP03.

See the below steps i followed,

1)Creating new Agentry app in Eclipse Editor using Agentry Editor plug-in's (eclipse version is 4.2.2 and plug-in's version is Agentry_7.0.0.537_EditorPlugin_x86_64.zip).

2) After creating Agentry app i will configure each and every thing like main fetch and objects and steplet and also corresponding system connection (SAP Back end).

3) And for Agentry app i will creating Java Project also any way without any issue.

4) Then i Publish my Agentry application in to the Agentry Server at the time i will giving "Agentry.ini" path which is located in "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application" because in SMP 3.0 there is no separate installation for Agentry Server that is the reason by above path automatically created after installation of SMP 3.0.

5) Up to here everything ok, then i will creating "JavaBE.ini" file for because of i am using SAP back end system. and after creation i will save this file into the following directory

"C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry", and update the same connection details into the "Agentry.ini" file also. For better understand please find the attached both files ("Agentry.ini" and "JavaBE.ini") if i am wrong with both file please help me where i am wrong.

6) After that i will try to start Agentry Server using "Agentry Test Environment (ATE)" please find the below steps i followed,

by above screen i given SAP User ID and SAP Password and click on Ok then after i got below screen.

by above screen also just i select Ok button then following screen will be appear,

by above screen i select and Other... option then another screen will appear, in that screen it's asking Server Information, please find the screen

by above screen i given my SMP 3.0 Server host IP address and selecting Ok then following screen will be appear with error message please find the screen for better understand,

I think whatever i followed steps will be same for every Agentry app, but i tried many times with different ways but i am getting same error.

I checked Agentry log files also but i didn't find the problem where it's, please find the "events.log", "startup.log" files also.

Please help me the same which is for Agentry app development with latest SMP 3.0 only.

Because slightly structure will changed for Agentry related configuration files etc...,

And also where i will get the below jar files for latest SMP 3.0 Agentry app development.?

SAPCommon-130881.jar

sapjco.jar

ini4j.jar

In my app development also i am using above mentioned jar files only.

I already gone through many documents which is talking about only existing SMP 2.3 Agentry apps only, where i need to get and please help me where i am in wrong for my app,

My basic agenda is just test the connection between SMP 3.0 (Agentry) Server to SAP Back end. It's establishing or not.?

If i am wrong please give me the steps which i want to needed for connecting to SAP back end and fetching the data for that what are all the mandatory steps will be needed with SMP 3.0 only.

Best Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith

I am getting the same issue, did you got the solution if yes please share.

Thanks

Raj

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Raj,

I would suggest you post a new thread with your issue and see what response you get.  This thread is fairly lengthy and a new post would be easier to know exactly what issue you are facing.  So we can provide suggestions.

--Bill

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I think your are developing the app from scratch using SAP back-end using SMP 3.0 Agentry framework. But it's very difficult to develop all the thinks like Work Manager, Inventory Manager, etc....I think SAP include Agentry in SMP for standard apps not for new development, If you want any new development for your business scenario you choose OData framework not Agentry framework. If your business scenario same like Inventory Manager or Work Manager, etc,, yous just take standard application and customize whatever you want that is the best way for exploring Agentry application otherwise it's very difficult to learn/develop from the scratch.

Thanks,

Ranjith Lingala

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

I have to strongly disagree with you on that statement.  Agentry an integral part of the platform just like the other technologies and fully available for use in configuring the pre-built applications as well as building new applications from scratch.

I will admit there is a learning curve with Agentry, just like with any other technology.  Learning and understanding the technology is key to the decision process of technology selection.  SAP offers formal classes to teach developers how to build applications with Agentry in addition to the forums and also step by step tutorials available for assistance creating an Agentry application from scratch against an SAP backend.

People should evaluate their technology choices and choose which one to use based on their business requirements.  For example, if you need proven offline support, Agentry is an excellent choice.  If you need easy multi-platform support and minimal coding, Agentry again is an excellent choice.

Regarding developing an application like Work Manager, it isn't any harder using Agentry once you understand the platform.   A new mobile develop who doesn't understand OData will struggle just as much with those technologies as they would just starting with Agentry.

Independent of what technology is chosen, I wouldn't recommend ANY new developer start trying to develop an application like Work Manager as their first application.  I would encourage them to start with something smaller, learn and understand the platform and build on their skills from there.

--Bill

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

I totally agree with Bill's comments. With SMP 3.0 you can develop  Native app, Hybrid app, Web App  and Meta data app development.  Based on  your requirement you need to decide what is the right UI ?

Soon I will be posted document related to Agentry app development on SMP 3.0 to clear all the doubts.

Thanks

Manju.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

If the document is available can you please share the link, and also for deploying work manager 6.2 to smp 3.0 with screen shots.It would be really helpful.

Thanks&Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

SMP uses web sockets to communicate with clients.  The server URL you type into the ATE for connection to the server needs to look like this:

https://machinename:8081/appname

machinename must be accessible over your network, and could also be an IP address.

8081 is the default SMP 3.0 port.

appname is the short name of your Agentry application.  Always one word: SAPIM or SAPCRMSM, etc...

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

It is also important to note the appname is case sensitive.  The machinename is not but the appname is.

--Bill

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your reply and i some more clarification on the Agentry app development in SMP 3.0.

And i done my app end-to end now when i am testing the app in ATE i got some exception and you find the details in the same thread i already shared my log file in this thread.

Based on the error log's i Google and i get some information in your previous thread.

By my questions is here see below one by one.

1) First thing is in SMP 3.0 we don't have any separate installation for Agentry Server, Agentry Server directories will be created automatically after installation of SMP 3.0, for related path see below image for Agentry Server path.

After creation of new "Application" with type "Agentry" in SAP Management Cockpit of SMP 3.0 web console, below path generated under SMP 3.0 installation directory. See below image for more details.

For Agentry Server and Agentry Applications directories are available two only

a) C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry

b) C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application

So there is now Agentry Server directories, under that there is no Java directory for placing all application related .jar files and .ini files.

A) Now based on the latest SMP 3.0 SDK / SMP 3.0 Server please give the step by step guide for developing simple fetch application from the scratch using SAP back end.

B) Now i already develop some fetch app for exploring all provided source now i am getting the problem when i started testing the app in ATE, i already shared the log's files also.

C) Now based on the log's what my understanding is placing .jar and .ini files and updating the parameters in Agentry.ini and JavaBE.ini will be some problem. Please find the Agentry.ini and JavaBe.ini files in this thread at initial one.

D) And also for SMP 3.0 Agentry based application development what are all the jar files and jar  file versions need to be required like

SAPCommon-130881.jar, sapjco.jar, ini4j.jar, librfc32.dll, sapjcorfc.dll.

E) I think right now SAP or any one not updating the documents for Agentry app development in SMP 3.0. Please update if you have any information.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Regards

Ranjith Lingala

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1. There is no Java folder created by default but you can just create on under b) and place your Jar files there.

C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\Java

C.  You should not update the Agentry.ini directly.  Publish your application from the Editor to the Server and then restart the server.  Then you should go to the management cockpit and update the BackEnd settings for your application

D. Yes those are all needed plus the Jar file containing your java code.  I have had the best luck copying the DLL files to the C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\sapjvm_7\bin directory

Based on your error you don't have the server class reference set correctly in the BackEnd configuration settings.  It should reference serverClass=com/syclo/sap/sflight/server/Server

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this sort of stuff documented anywhere? I can't find anything in the installation or configuration guides that describes the process of deploying Work Manager to SMP 3.0.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gregor,

This thread is specific to the Flight Booker tutorial issue that Ranjith was facing.  For Work Manager 6.1 I would suggest starting with the documentation which I believe will walk you through the process.

--Bill

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your response and i didn't followed any standard apps documents and any way those are all guide to previous version like of SMP 2.3 (Agentry Architecture) any way that is different.

Now i am in process of development and testing applicatons like Fetch, DataTable and ComplexTable on SMP 3.0. For that i faced many problems, so there is no updated documents and for our latest Agentry app developments on SMP 3.0 version,

Please provide step by step guide how to develop simple fetch application using SAP back end on SMP 3.0 Agentry application. This is very useful for others also.

And also i followed below existing documents but steps/process will different to developing Agentry apps using SMP 3.0 and SMP 2.3.

1) How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1.

2) How To Part 2 Build an Agentry Based App From Scratch.

Please update above documents or else give some steps on how develop simple fetch exercise on SMP 3.0 Agentry application development using SAP back end.

Earliest reply is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Ranjith Lingala

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The documents you are following are the best ones to get started from scratch.   The Agentry application pieces (fetch, Data Table, Complex Tables) all function the same between SMP 2.3 and SMP 3.0.   The difference is in the server itself (not standalone in SMP 3.0) and the communications protocol used (now websockets).

It would be nice to have them updated but the majority of the document still applies as writtern.

--Bill

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank your support and i have lot of queries, here i want to share my queries or not i don't know any i will shared my queries one by one please look once.

1) We are using SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2 SP -11(731) back end for developing simple Agentry application with SMP 3.0 for that we installed latest Agentry Framework Foundation in my SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2 SP -11(731).

2) After that we try to develop some MDO classes, BAPI Wrappers using exiting Functions, but BAPI Wrapper list blank in transaction /n/syclo/configpanel. For getting list is there any additional add-on's will be required in my SAP CRM back end please confirm.

For above query we will open new incident also for more details find the incident no : ( 658434 / 2014 ). In that they replied like below i mentioned.

" - The SAP Mobile Platform Add-on 6.1 and SMP 3.0 is only available for SAP ERP."

If the above said Add On is only available for SAP ERP, then for SAP CRM any other version is available for SMP 3.0 Agentry Framework, or the above Add-On is not required for Agentry frame work with SAP CRM? Please clarify detailed.

3) And you just give me some clarifications on after Agentry app development, see under "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry/" and "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\"directories what are all the files will be needed for placing or creating in both physical path's, and just share me screen shot's how it's look like for each directories and sub directories also.

4) Finally find the below screen and give some basics and mandatory thinks for needed simple Agentry app in SMP 3.0 Monitoring and Administration for Agentry based application, like

BACK END | AUTHENTICATION | PUSH | CLIENT RESOURCE | APP SPECIFIC SECTION.

Best Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

3) "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry" - This folder is for configuration files that effect the Agentry Server

"C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\" - This folder for the configuration files for an Agentry Application.  Note after SP04 it will be ranamed to "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.<ApplicationName>\"

Former Member
0 Kudos

The JavaBE.ini needs go in "C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application"

In your Backend Settings in the SMP Console, update the ServerClass Line from the default agentry to the path of the ZFlightBooking Server class.

Stephen

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

Following this SMP online help to set-up SAP Framework Foundation Installation, JavaBE.ini set-up, java project etc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/12a12b70061014bf9c90cbe6089111/content.htm?fram...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/12ae5770061014a329fcbe7402794c/content.htm

To build your application Agentry application with SAP backend from scratch here are very high level steps.

1) Install Agentry Framework Foundation Installation on SAP  system and perform all post-installation activities if there no Add-on's installed in your SAP backend.

2) A demo apps for SFLIGHT  comes with installation of Agentry Add-on, So there is no need to create  your own  class handlders, BAPI wrappers , Configuration parameters in the backend. Activate BC  set /SMFND/SAP_DEMO_FLIGHT_MGR_10  in
SCRP20. It has all the required framework  on SAP side  to build Agentry Mobile application.

3) You need SAP JCO connector to connect to SAP backend. Install SAP JCO on your own or  use SAP JCO jar file  and required DLL's from  any Agentry based mobile applicaiton for SMP 3.0 ( WM 6.1, IM 4.0 or SM 4.1). Copy these  files to Agentry application folder.

4) I thought SAPCommon-130881.jar  and ini4j.jar were part SMP 3.0 SDK but looks like that's not the case.  Till that time you can  use jar files that comes with Agentry Mobile application. ( As note in )

5) Download SMP 3.0 SDK  for Eclipse plugin , Agentry client and look at Agentry-v5.jar java docs for java documentation.

6) Install  Editor/Plugin

7) Create java  project  - Can't use java code directly from sample appllication from

if your using latest jar files.  You may have to look at java docs and code accordingly.

😎 Create Agentry application  for SFLIGHT demo apps.

9) Install  SMP 3.0 Server

9) Deploy  Agentry applicaiton on SMP Server.

10) Test your Agentry application from ATE / WPF client ( part of SMP 3.0 SDK)

I hope i answered all your questions.

You can use following documents as reference only

How To Part 2 Build an Agentry Based App From S... |

I  try to  rewrite these documents for  SMP 3.0.

Thanks

Manju.

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

I am not understanding your answer can you give me some more clarification.

Regards

Ranjith

former_member192923
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manju,

Thank you for your reply,

I already done almost the same and just find the details your answers, i have add some more queries from your answers please find the same.

Following this SMP online help to set-up SAP Framework Foundation Installation, JavaBE.ini set-up, java project etc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/12a12b70061014bf9c90cbe6089111/content.htm?fram...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/12ae5770061014a329fcbe7402794c/content.htm

My Comm: By above links i already gone through that each and every required step for developing Agentry app using SMP 3.0.

To build your application Agentry application with SAP back end from scratch here are very high level steps.

1) Install Agentry Framework Foundation Installation on SAP  system and perform all post-installation activities if there no Add-on's installed in your SAP backend.

My Comm: Yes i already done the same in my SAP CRM back end.

2) A demo apps for SFLIGHT  comes with installation of Agentry Add-on, So there is no need to create  your own  class handlders, BAPI wrappers , Configuration parameters in the backend. Activate BC  set /SMFND/SAP_DEMO_FLIGHT_MGR_10  in
SCRP20. It has all the required framework  on SAP side  to build Agentry Mobile application.

My Comm: I didn't activate this one , that's why in SAP " Bapi Wrapper Configuration " is empty. Any way it's not a problem because it's not activate in SAP i didn't get any data or i get some error i think i am not wrong.

3) You need SAP JCO connector to connect to SAP backend. Install SAP JCO on your own or  use SAP JCO jar file  and required DLL's from  any Agentry based mobile applicaiton for SMP 3.0 ( WM 6.1, IM 4.0 or SM 4.1). Copy these  files to Agentry application folder.

MyComm: Yes I did

4) I thought SAPCommon-130881.jar  and ini4j.jar were part SMP 3.0 SDK but looks like that's not the case.  Till that time you can  use jar files that comes with Agentry Mobile application. ( As note in How-to Build an Agentry based mobile app from scratch connecting to an SAP back-end Part1)

MyComm: Okay any way i have the jar file, and in above document (How-to Build an Agentry based mobile app from scratch connecting to an SAP back-end Part1) i already refer many times and also i did some apps in SMP 2.3 using this document only.  but it's fully used for SMP 3.0 Agentry app development, because in SMP 3.0 some steps are different not like SMP 2.3 Agentry app dev.

5) Download SMP 3.0 SDK  for Eclipse plugin , Agentry client and look at Agentry-v5.jar java docs for java documentation.

MyComm: Yes I did.

6) Install  Editor/Plugin

7) Create java  project  - Can't use java code directly from sample appllication from

How-to Build an Agentry based mobile app from scratch connecting to an SAP back-end Part1 if your using latest jar files.  You may have to look at java docs and code accordingly.

😎 Create Agentry application  for SFLIGHT demo apps.

9) Install  SMP 3.0 Server

9) Deploy  Agentry applicaiton on SMP Server.

10) Test your Agentry application from ATE / WPF client ( part of SMP 3.0 SDK)

MyComm: Yes finally almost i did whatever i need but when testing the application using ATE/WPF Client i got same error but i think many of them face this problem please find the log files and where i did wrong.

I  try to  rewrite these documents for  SMP 3.0.

MyComm: Yes That's is very need for all because in SMP 3.0 Agentry app development more steps are totally different you can update as early as possible and share.

Thread-5520.log

=============================================================

2014/08/06 13:08:24.042: Opening log file

2014/08/06 13:08:24.042: + Thread=5520

2014/08/06 13:08:24.042:   + Server=Agentry

2014/08/06 13:08:24.042:     + Load Loop=Development

2014/08/06 13:08:24.042:       Preparing to load development business logic

2014/08/06 13:08:24.044:       + AppIniFile=FlightBooking-app.ini

2014/08/06 13:08:24.044:         meta:LastUpdate sets file last update to 12:00:33 06-08-2014 (local time)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.044:         meta:LastUpdate sets last update to 12:00:33 06-08-2014 (local time)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.044:         Loading Development application definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.072:         Loading application

2014/08/06 13:08:24.073:         + Included File=Modules\FlightBookingModule-mod.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.073:           Included file last updated 6:46:8 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.074:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Objects\MainObject-obj.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.074:           Included file last updated 6:46:8 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.077:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Objects\FlightSchedule-obj.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.077:           Included file last updated 6:46:8 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.081:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\ScreenSets\ShowFlightSchedules-scr.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.081:           Included file last updated 6:54:43 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.086:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\ScreenSets\ShowFlightScheduleDetails-scr.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.086:           Included file last updated 6:54:35 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.089:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Actions\Transmit-act.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.089:           Included file last updated 6:15:59 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.090:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Actions\ShowFlightScheduleDetails-act.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.090:           Included file last updated 6:46:8 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.091:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Actions\CloseThisScreenSet-act.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.091:           Included file last updated 6:47:32 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.091:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Fetches\MainFetch-fet.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.091:           Included file last updated 6:46:8 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.094:         + Included File=FlightBookingModule\Steps\NewJavaSteplet1-stp.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.094:           Included file last updated 6:25:39 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.094:         + Included File=TransmitConfigurations\Network-xmt.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.094:           Included file last updated 6:15:50 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.095:         + Included File=SystemConnections\BackendSAPConnection-conn.agdz

2014/08/06 13:08:24.095:           Included file last updated 6:19:6 8/6/2014 (UTC)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.095:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.mainobject.flightschedulecollection'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.095:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.mainobject'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.095:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.scheduleid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.carrierid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.connectionid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.carriername'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.planetype'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.airportfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.airportto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.cityfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.cityto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.countryfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.countryto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.price'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule.currency'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.flightschedule'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.ppc'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.ppc'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.transmit'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.scheduledetails'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.096:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.airportto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.carrierid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.carrierid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list.carrierid'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightschedules.showflightschedules_ppc_list'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.ppc'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.ppc'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.close'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.carriername'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.carriername'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.flightdate'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.cityfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.cityfrom'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.cityto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.cityto'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.price'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.097:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.price'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.price'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.price'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.currency'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.currency'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.planetype'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails.showflightscheduledetails_ppc_detail.planetype'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.transmit'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.transmit'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.showflightscheduledetails'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding enable override 'flightbooking.flightbookingmodule.closethisscreenset'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.closethisscreenset'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding localization override 'flightbookingmodule.mainfetch'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         adding file 'java.flightbookingmodule\newjavasteplet1'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Application data loaded, need to process it

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Loading Globals from application definition

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         0 Globals to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Loading System Connection definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         1 Back End definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         + Back End=BackendSAPConnection

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:           Loaded definition for Back End 'BackendSAPConnection'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:           Definition last updated 11:49:06 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Server: loading Backends

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Server: loading BackendSAPConnection from ag3javabe.dll

2014/08/06 13:08:24.098:         Determining configuration section name for Java system connection 'BackendSAPConnection'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.099:         Using configuration section Java-1 for Java system connection 'BackendSAPConnection'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.099:         Initializing Java-BackendSAPConnection from ag3javabe.dll

2014/08/06 13:08:24.100:         + BackEnd=Java-BackendSAPConnection

2014/08/06 13:08:24.100:           BackendSAPConnection: Reading configuration information.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.100:           BackendSAPConnection: Reading configuration information.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.100:           BackendSAPConnection: Setting name to 'Java Back End'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           BackendSAPConnection: Setting name to 'Java Back End'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Java Back End: Initialized.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Java Back End: Initialized.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Unable to resolve Java classpath entry '.\Java\Agentry-v5.jar': path did not exist

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Unable to resolve Java classpath entry 'ini4j.jar': path did not exist

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Unable to resolve Java classpath entry 'sapjco.jar': path did not exist

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Unable to resolve Java classpath entry 'SAPCommon-121161.jar': path did not exist

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Resolved Java classpath entry 'ZFlightBooking.jar' to 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry\ZFlightBooking.jar'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.101:           Java Back End: Java Virtual Machine already initialized.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.102:           Java Back End: Java Virtual Machine already initialized.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.102:           Java Back End: Initializing class loader.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         Failed to init Java Back End (Java v7.0.3.159) from ag3javabe.dll

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         Server: Failed to load BackendSAPConnection from ag3javabe.dll

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         Server: Backend load failure unloading all backends

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         Loading Module definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         1 modules to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:         + Module=FlightBookingModule

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           Module configuration last updated 12:16:08 06-08-2014

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           Loading Object definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           2 Object definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           + Object=MainObject

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:             Loaded definition for Object 'MainObject'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:             Definition last updated 12:16:08 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           + Object=FlightSchedule

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:             Loaded definition for Object 'FlightSchedule'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:             Definition last updated 12:16:08 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.130:           Loading Fetch definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           1 Fetch definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Fetch=MainFetch

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Fetch 'MainFetch'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 12:16:08 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Report definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           0 Report definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Transaction definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           0 Transaction definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Action definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           3 Action definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Action=Transmit

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Action 'Transmit'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 11:45:59 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Action=ShowFlightScheduleDetails

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Action 'ShowFlightScheduleDetails'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 12:16:08 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Action=CloseThisScreenSet

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Action 'CloseThisScreenSet'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 12:17:32 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Rule definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           0 Rule definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Screen Set definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           2 Screen Set definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Screen Set=ShowFlightSchedules

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Screen Set 'ShowFlightSchedules'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 12:24:43 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Screen Set=ShowFlightScheduleDetails

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Screen Set 'ShowFlightScheduleDetails'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 12:24:35 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Step definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           1 Step definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           + Step=NewJavaSteplet1

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Loaded definition for Step 'NewJavaSteplet1'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:             Definition last updated 11:55:39 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Service Event definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           0 Service Event definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loading Push definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           0 Push definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading Data Table definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         0 Data Table definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading Complex Table definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         0 Complex Table definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading Style definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         0 Style definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading Image definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         0 Image definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading Transmit Configurations definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         1 Transmit Configuration definitions to load

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         + Transmit Configuration=Network

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Loaded definition for Transmit Configuration 'Network'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:           Definition last updated 11:45:50 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Loading application configuration definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.131:         Application configuration last updated 12:00:33 06-08-2014 (local)

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Loading application override info for '' locale

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Trying overrides file ''

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Looking for application global overrides file 'Globals.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Skipping missing application global overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\Globals.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Looking for application string overrides file 'ApplicationText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Skipping missing application string overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\ApplicationText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Looking for client string overrides file 'ClientText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Skipping missing client string overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\ClientText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Skipping missing enable overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\Enables.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Updating application constants from updated override table

2014/08/06 13:08:24.132:         Updating overrides from new override table

2014/08/06 13:08:24.133:         Saving override info to file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\OverrideInfoTable\OverrideInfoTable_Dev.bst'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.136:         Finished loading overrides, notifying modules

2014/08/06 13:08:24.138:         Loading Development application definitions for default localization

2014/08/06 13:08:24.138:         Finished loading Development application definitions for default localization

2014/08/06 13:08:24.138:         Finished loading Development application definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Skipping localized definition check because the locale is not specified.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Looking for base definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Found base definitions

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Loading application override info for '' locale

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Trying overrides file ''

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Looking for application global overrides file 'Globals.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Skipping missing application global overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\Globals.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Looking for application string overrides file 'ApplicationText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Skipping missing application string overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\ApplicationText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Looking for client string overrides file 'ClientText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Skipping missing client string overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\ClientText.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Skipping missing enable overrides file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\Enables.ini'.

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Updating application constants from updated override table

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Updating overrides from new override table

2014/08/06 13:08:24.140:       Saving override info to file 'E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application\OverrideInfoTable\OverrideInfoTable_Dev.bst'

2014/08/06 13:08:24.143:       loaded development business logic

events.log

======================================

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,         0,         0, Thr       1768, New files opened events.log, messages.log

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,         0,         2, Thr       1768, Loading the Agentry Runtime's public/private key for password exchanges.

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,         0,         2, Thr       1768, Key pair loaded successfully.

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,         0,         2, Thr       1768, Agentry Startup

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,        17,        14, Thr       1768, WebSockets Front End v7.0.3.159

08/06/2014 13:08:22, 0,         1,         4, Thr       1768, Agentry Server Agent v7.0.3.159

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        20,       150, Thr       5520, Loading Development application definitions

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 1,        20,        28, Thr       5520, Java Back End - NoClassDefFoundError|java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/syclo/sap/Server

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:888)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:511)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:74)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:423)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:417)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:416)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:488)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:421)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.syclo.sap.Server

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:428)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:417)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:416)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:488)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:421)

... 11 more

|classpath = E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry\ZFlightBooking.jarjavaBE.cpp#374:JavaBackEnd::init

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        20,       152, Thr       5520, Loading Development application definitions for default localization

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        20,       153, Thr       5520, Finished loading Development application definitions for default localization

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        20,       151, Thr       5520, Finished loading Development application definitions

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        20,         4, Thr       1768, Server v7.0.3.159

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,        17,        10, Thr       1768, WebSockets Front End v7.0.3.159

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,         0,         0, Thr       1768, Old log files moved into E:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\log\agentry\rolled\2014-08-06-130819

08/06/2014 13:08:24, 0,         0,        23, Thr       1768, Agentry startup is complete.

Best Regards,

Ranjith Lingala