cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to establish link between cProject and Material Number (MATNR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are installing the cProjects and we have to establish the link between cProjects and Material Number to get the Material Classification data into it.

I have looked at the Object Link already. How can I establish the link please.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kodi,

As far as I know, the object link to material is part of SAP standard customer delivery. Then there is really small customer settings you have to maitain, actually the fields Destination and Web server, as the SAP never knows the name of the system, which customer will use.

Or you talk about others than the 0PLANTMATERIAL, 0PLANTMAT_LONG. If you create new object link type, the install guide 'Collaboration Projects (cProjects): Guide Impl. Object Link ' in the https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/plm-inst should give you detailded information.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know if you are just looking for establishing the object link. If so you may have to define RFC destination of the system which holds the material data. Also if you want to edit the material without having to log into the sap system you have to define an ITS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Kodi ,

You can active project class in system .you need to assgin material class to project class. Then you throught the project to display infomation.

Please try it.