cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How you see mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

How u see all mapping in message mapping editor down area?..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want see all mappings??

see click on show all to see all links, and click on hide header , the editor will have more space to show .

and as Ahmad said , click on the dependecies to show all descriptive for all your mappings in the bottom of MM.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on show all dependecies...it is showing mapping in source and target...

how can i see on the botton...so i can add a standard function to the mapping?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

do u want to create message mapping or see the already created message mappings?

if u want to create new mapping,then double click on the target field u wanna map if a maping is already created then it will show u else double click on the source field and then perform the mapping by using and standard function or User defined functions

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to see my mappings in data flow editor........so i can add standard functions to the mapping...

how can i see all my mapping in data flow editor?.

i can see all mapping if i use mapping templates?..

Message was edited by:

Ash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

well the way u do message mapping is as under

1) select the source message by clickin on the help icon(the small blue hand)

2) Select the target message by clicking on the help icon(the small blue hand).

3) double click on any element in the target message and it will automatically appear in the data flow editor.

4) if ur doin message mapping for the first time for ur messages then no dependencies will be shown but in case ur changins ur mappings then u will see the previous mappin u did.

5) Double click the source element which u wanna map to the target.now even that will appear in te data flow editor.

6) Use the approrpiate function from the standard functions menu and perfomr the mapping accordingly.

once ur done mapping aall the target elements.then u can click on the "dependencies" icon and it will show all the dependencies(in the form of red link between source and target)

its not possible to see all the mappings in the editor in a single go coz it makes the editor too crowded.

>>i can see all mapping if i use mapping templates?..

NO,mapping template is not used for that,its used to reuse some message mapping.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

just its not possible to see all the mappings in the editor area,it will make it too cluttered,to see all the mapping in the tree structure,just click the button which says "dependencies",its the fourth button from right

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad