Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_R2: result not matching to selection

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

we are running V_V2 (rescheduling) every night for all materials.

Our collegues are then working with V_R2 in order to see the results of V_V2. They are selecting by sales group or sales office.

For some reason, in the result list even appear purchase orders (stock transfer) which are not matching to the selected sales group/sales office.

Is this an error or is there a reason why this happens?

Regards.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member237609
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christian.

Correct me if i'm wrong, you are entering only sales group/sales office in V_V2 but in reasult list you getting STO too, instead of only sales orders, yes?

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Conrad,

no I see sales orders (only the ones with the selected sales office/group) AND the STO.

Regards

former_member237609
Participant
0 Kudos

Check customers which allocated to your plants in STO scenario.

Seems like report taking into account customers which used in STO scenario and has same sales office you are inputing.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

That was my first check. The customers of STO have totally different sales group/office.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, V_R2 will populate complete data for the last rescheduling run.  This means, irrespective of your input parameters, system will populate all data.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

but as long as the transaction offers fields to make specific selections, I await that these selections will be done correctly.

Regards