cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation group is required entry but material UI is greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to approve Create Material CR ,due to "The field Transportation Group is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry" .

The field Transportation group is defined under the shipping theme in the UI screen , but that UI theme is greyed out and no fields appear .

One way to overcome this issue is make the field as an optional entry in OMS9 , but we do not want to do this . How do we enable the shipping theme in the material UI and see the fields (transportation group ) under it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First question: is this a standard or custom UI?

Second question: Are you saying that if you change it to optional, the field actually shows up on the screen or are you saying that by making it optional, you can approve the CR without the transportation group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

1. This is a standard UI for material.

2. If I change it to optional in oms9 , I can approve the CR without the transportation group. I still cannot see the fields in shipping theme which is greyed out.

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

there are a few issues with the ABAP Web Dynpro Rendering that occur in basis release 7.40 (meaning in EhP7). Check (and most probably apply) SAP notes 2014019 and 2022343.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael, we will apply the above notes and see the output of the UI .

By the way we tested the UI screen in chrome browser and it is working fine there .We are seeing all the elements rendered properly in Chrome . The issue is only with the IE browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael ,applying those notes resolved the issue.

Answers (0)