cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Product changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to track the changes for warehouse product in EWM level. We have a requirement to see the changes made to the product for ECC specific fields in EWM system.

Or we have any table which gets updated ? Please help,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

/scwm/prod_cd_read. Even if the transaction text in the menu says "Activate Change Dcouments"... It shows you the changes.

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,
It looks like some pre-requisite are there before we see the product changes in /SCWM/R_CD_PROD_READ, i tried this transaction but nothing is coming in the output though i did product changes.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

sometimes it help to check customizing. There is an entry under "Master Data --> Product", where you have to activate which changes are logged.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

I have verified the Activate Change Documents Setting. Where, we can track the changes of Global/Header Data.  But, I do not see any setting to track changes of  warehouse product data.

Regards,

Sathish

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Wrong place I would say. This screenshot is from an APO section, of course there is nothing for a warehouse product (although it is strange that this is separated).

And if you select the right path, you get this:

Brgds

Juergen

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

Surprise, I see only below option in EWM Master Data: Could you share once again, how you navigated to that path.

I could see only below data in Activate Product Changes screen.

Regards,

Sathish

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

not looking deep enough?

What release is that your are in? The screenshot is from 9.1, but it is also in 9.0 at least.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am in 7.0 Version, that is why, I do not have that option. I will verify the same in my office laptop. there, we are in 9.0.

Thanks for sharing the screen shot.

Regards,

Sathish

Answers (0)