cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating New condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create conndition table with new fields. I have added those Zfields to VBAP, KOMPAZ.

Do i need to code anything in userexit_pricing _prepare_tkomp for populating the fields in list of allowed fields while creating while creating condition table?

Thanks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to follow the process which we follow when we add some field in allowed field catalogue list. Since your fields are customized in VBAP and VBAK so the process would be same. Add these fields in VBAP VBAK and for pricing purpose add these fields in pricing structure tables and then you need to write code for populating these fields in sale order and invoice. You know the userexits and programs where they exist. Without writing code in pricing prepare exits you won't be able to determine price based on these fields.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Moazzam,

Firstly thanks for your reply,

Is it possible to add fields to condition table before coding in userexits .

Thanks & regards,

Narsireddy.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes this is possible. You can add fields, maintain condition record and create order as well. Only thing which will suffer is your pricing. For these conditions you won't be able to determine price until you write the code in relevant exits.

PS:  These are kind of interview questions. You could try this in your testing server instead of asking on this forum. Please make it habit to test the scenario first and ask if you get stuck somewhere.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any field to be considered for condition table, the same would be done via V/03 where you can add any fields that are missing from standard.  But once you save, system will ask for Access Key without which, it won't flow in condition table.  Hence, user exit is not necessary.  But it would be ideal if you explain the business process as to why you were looking for adding some new fields.  Hope, you are not reinventing the wheel.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I need a field "Importing party" which is not available in the field catalogue.

So the process(adding to vbap and kompaz) which i am following is right or wrong?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Narsireddy.