Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirect to URL on successful SAP Netweaver Login from web service

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one service in SICF node. In this service, there is one handler class which takes care of the HTTP request made to this service.

Also under the tab "Error Pages", in "Logon Errors", I have opted for "System Logon" which is using custom implemented class "ZSR_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN". This is how I am handling login to SAP Netweaver system.

What I want to do is, on successful login, I want user to be redirected to another URL.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you use System Logon for your ICF service, System Logon will be automatically triggered when your ICF service is accessed. If required, authentication will be performed and once authenticated System Logon will automatically redirect to your ICF service. You can simply implement the redirect inside your ICF service either in an ICF handler or inside the service itself, whatever it is (UI5, WDA, BSP, ITS, ...)

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.

One more doubt is that how do I check in my handler class the condition for successful login?

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The handler will be called only upon successful authentication, with the credentials of the provided user.

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Bit of miswritten by me....

As I have opted for "System Logon" which is using custom implemented class "ZSR_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN". This is how I am handling login to SAP Netweaver system.

How do I check in my "ZSR_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN" class the condition for successful login?

Regards,

Harsh

Answers (0)