cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Charms with Solar02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I have configured Charms corectly.                                                                                                                                                                                       But now I need to integrate Charms Process with Solar02 . So that each and every change request will get updated over there. If anyone of you have any idea of how to do this thing please do let me know.                                                                                                                                                    Thanks In advance for help.                                                                                                                                                                                          Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Shashank Sahu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank Sahu,

Good question. I was also checked the same.

but as per checks there is no integrate between Charms Process with Solar02.

Manually add in the solar02 with selecting transaction type and transcation id.

Also wait for others reply.

Michael Vollmer / Dolores Correa - Any update on the Shashank question.

Rg,

Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karlcaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

You can document and link ChaRM Change Transactions within the "Service Messages" Tab in SOLAR01/SOLAR02. Once saved, the CR can be opened and ChaRM accessed from there.

Hope this helps,

Karl