cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Forward Message to SAP from Incident Management, No Strategy / Action Definition Exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Lately i just upgrade my Solman to Solman 7.1 SPS11. We want to Activate the ITSM VAR Incident ticket by registering Customer S-User to Our Solman, so customer can create New Message to us if there are some problem with customer system.

We also define 3 layer of Support Level based on the problem difficulties. If, there are problem that cannot be solved, then we will forward the Message from User to SAP using our S-User (not customer S-user).

i have tried to create new test message using customer login, and when i tried to forward the message i got error message that showing

"No Strategy / Action Definition Exist" when i'm trying to confirm the last step forwarding email to SAP on SAP Collaboration.

is there anything i can do to solve this issue ?

thankyou so much for you time Guru's.

Best Regards,

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meet the same issue, but my error message is different from yours.

My message shows as following:

Transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for detail.

Action could not be successfully executed.

This is what I have met at last step to confirm this message and I have no idea how to solve this issue.

I create new incident for this issue, but I don't get any useful information back.

They said the customer I test doesn't renew its MA, but I tried another one who has purchased new MA for his/her products to test.

Yet, we got the same error as well.

I also seek assistant at 3rd party, but they have no idea about this issue.

We even restore system to one month ago when the incident was sent to SAP successfully.

It doesn't work either.

Hope i have assistant from someone who can fix this issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

what is the transaction type using for test message.

Suser assigned in the AISUSER having the access to create the sap message?

Active the action definition - SMIN_STD_MSG_DISPATCH and try it.( not in front of system, not sure need to check in system,)

After SAP message creation, the status automatically changed to "Send to SAP".

Rg,

Karthik