Did you mean: 

DMS-integration with CS01 and MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement here as follows.

1) i have created a material document in CV01N

2) I have attached the same document in MM01 while creating the Material

3) in CS01 while attaching the material to the line item it is receiving the material in the Material TAB but the document is not reflecting in the document TAB.

4) the documents in the document TAB have to be entered manually, while both the inputs in the material TAB and the document TAB are being diaplayed on the General TAB

I require a solution that the as soon as the material is entered in the material TAB the document corresponding to the material has to reflect in the document TAB.

Please suggest a solution if anyone has come across the relevant scenario and have resolved it.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As per my understanding once you attach document to material master it is attached to the same. In CS01 is used to create BOM comprising of N-number of materials. You can click on each of these line items to check which documents are attached.

Alternatively attach documents to BOM in CV01n so that it is reflected under the BOM directly.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Deepak,

Thanks for your response

but we are able to view the document that is created in CV01N and that which is attached to the material in the material master (MM01) in CS03.

In CS03 the material(BOM) that is keyed in as a line item with the attached document can be seen when the line item is clicked. But in the document TAB in the CS03 the document that is attached to the material is not displayed automatically.

The relevant document has to be entered manually.

But both can be displayed in the general TAB after entering manually.

I believe there is a BADI enhancement to meet the above requirement.

Please suggest about the enhancement as i am not so good at BADI

Please also suggest an alternative approach, if anyone has solved the situation like above.