Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block on Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question. We can apply Billing blocks on Header and Item level in a sales order 'OR' document.

Security blocked an User from removing Billing block on a Sales order for both Header and item level.

She gets 'Authorization block' when she double click on item --> Billing documents--> and remove billing block (Field VBAP-FAKSP)

But, Issue is, on the Sales overview screen of the sales order, she scrolls towards the right of the item and removes Billing block on Item. This time she's able to save the document and NO authorization block message.

I checked , both are same field, as it should be, VBAP-VAKSP.

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Nidhish

2 REPLIES 2

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is weird. This authorization object should stop removing billing block from header, item and overview screen. It is working fine for item and header but in overview its not. I have tested it and searched for some SAP note but couldn't find one. I thought this is SAP bug and there must be some SAP note but I couldn't find one. May be there is some note. You can also try to find one.

We can control this using screen variant or using MV45AFZB USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP but this is not the satisfactory solution as this must be done in standard system. Now if this is urgent, you can use any one technique from these two otherwise I would suggest you to raise an OSS note to SAP and see what they answers. This should be done after searching SAP notes. May be

Lakshmipathi G could comment on this or provide some note.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Security

G. Lakshmipathi