cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Plants in a single SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

We working with an SRM 5.0 system - classic scenario. We like to create a SC with two Positions with different plants. The plants and storage locations are correct maintained for the materials in Backend System, but we got following backend error message:

<b><i>Shoppingcart 0100044773 (Res. 0400005452): M7 503 no storage location for 000000000000127057 in 1500 3000 </i></b>

Is it actually possible to create a SC with different plants?

Kind regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed the issue. We were using the old BADI "BBP_CREATE_RES_BACK" with his method "FILL_RES_INTERFACE". After deactivating the BADI, the PR split was working fine.

The Problem was the mapping routine "BBP_CALL_OLD_BADI_BE_RS_CRT" whichs maps the old BADI structure to the new one. But during the mapping proccess the plants in items will be overwitten from the plant field in header line.

Now I implemented the new BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW" with the method "FILL_RS_INTERFACE1" and everythink is working well.

Thanks Atul for the hint with the BADI deactivation.

Regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good to hear that problem is resolved. )

Request you to please close the thread.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

That´s all the data I passing to the SC

Item # I Produkt ID I Comany Code I Plant I Storage Location I Cost Center

-

-

1 I 127057 I 1105 I 1000 I 3000 I 9240

-

-

2 I 138796 I 1301 I 1500 I 3024 I 157

-

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With this same SC Item data, try creating a PR directly in R/3 system. Is it working fine ?

If yes, try de-activating all you custom BADI Implementations starting with Y or Z in SE19 Transaction, and then try again in SRM Web page.

Do let me know the results.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answers. Yes I can create the PRs in Backend-System. When I create two SCs each with on item and plant it works, but if I put two items with two different plants in one SC I got the message mentioned above.

Is there maybe a problem with item grouping?

Regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes .. might be possible.

What all data you are passing in the SC Item level, the only difference exists in Plant data, Product category or any thing else as well.

Also Check whether the Plants belong to a similar company code maintained in R/3 or SRM system

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible. We have done this several times.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Should be possible.

M7 503 is a backend error message! Could you create a PR/PO with similar data in R/3 ?