cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Vendor WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently I am working on MDG-S, previously when we created change request with workflow template WS75700040, it is working fine with three levels of approvals, but now it is changed to WS53100044 and also assigned steps + processor(user) to each step, but I can only able to create new vendor and able to submit, but not able to proceed further steps.

In the standard sap provided document, I have searched with WS53100044 worflow template, but I don't find it either material or supplier or customer related.

Can any one help me what would be reason for not able to execute any kind of action after submit when I used WS53100044 workflow template and also can you share any link which explains more about WS53100044 related to MDG-S.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did change WS53100044 to "General Task"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Yes, We have maintained General Task for the Workflow WS53100044. Please find the below screen shot

Configured Workflow Tasks:

Also please find the other configurations related to this workflow : WS53100044.

Step 1 : Create Change Request Type:

Step 2: Define Change Request Step Numbers

Step 3:  Assign processor to Change Request Step Number(Simple Workflow)

Note : I have assigned all steps from 0 to 7 to my user id.

Now I created vendor record and successfully submitted it, and able to see at my change request list, but when I try to approve , I don't find any approval button to proceed further

Change Request List:

When I open the my change request, I am not able find any approval button, please find the below screen shot:

I also have some general questions, Can you please clarify it:

1)  In MDG-S configuration document, I see WS54300005 as standard workflow template for Create Supplier, but in our case initially they used WS75700040 with three levels of approval steps and it is working fine and later it is changed to WS53100044 for the same Create Supplier, What is relation between three with supplier.

2) I see WS75700040 in MDG-F SAP standard config document, why it is used in Vendor create?

3) I don't find any where WS53100044 in configuration document, but still it is configured for Venodr Create process. even I am not able to find SAP help link for this template. Can you please provide details on this?

Can you please let me know what would be reason for the issue, is any other details I need to verify or configure, Kindly let me know..

Your help would be appricated.

I am debugging the workflow for some more inputs, I will post it soon.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla

Message was edited by: BHARAT CHINTHAPATLA

Message was edited by: BHARAT CHINTHAPATLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see this document: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/c6/472d8078e440c28ebc65e71ed5c620/content.htm?framese...

Most of the MDG workflow templates are generic enough to be used for any object. Please note that I said "most" as some of them are domain specific. You need to read the specific documentation on help.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

The provided link in your reply very useful.. it's really an great help, I will go through the complete configuration and come back to you if any issues noticed.

Once again thank you very much.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla