cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message : " could not fully determine the destination data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys

Im having a problem when creatign WT for items that i have fixed to bins.the error message:

"could not fully determine the destination data"

"Requested amount could not be supplied"

"Product WT for HU .....could not be created.

Please can you assist urgently with a solution,anyone.

Regards

Leonard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I assume you must have done all the basic settings required for fixed bin determination like assigning product with storage bins, activation of fixed bin strategy on storage type etc. Please check.

Most important thing what I onserved in many cases was the stock type in EWM system. So please check what is stock type in your inbouund delivery item details and what is the stock type for the available quantity. for e.g. in inbound delivery if it is determined F1 and your available stock is F2 then system would not able to create Warehouse Task.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandip

I have checked the stock type in the inbound and available they all F2.please see attached screen shot.I have assigned the  products with storage bins.Will you be so kind as to guide me how to check the activation of the fixed bin stratergy on storage type and will this be in SPRO?

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Fixed bin for storage type is activated at storage type definition.

Please check if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SHambharkar

THank you for your co-operation,i have manged to fix the prolem.it was on the Fix bins config where the Fix bin mode indicator was set to none and should ahve been "A" Put Away to Optimum Fixed Storage Bins Preferred.this should be under define storage type in the config.your first answer helped as well. 🙂

Regards

Leonard

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member828786
Discoverer
0 Kudos

After activating the /SCWM/ACTLOG - Activate Application Log, we found that the WT for unloading was not getting created because of the error "no empty BIN found". That mainly because of capacity calculation on the BIN and empty BIN not found.

2 ways to solve:

1. Create empty BIN and try to create the task.

2. Check the capacity calculation on Bulk structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonard

I hope you are using complex process and this issue comes in IB03/putaway  steps.

check you have updated putaway indicator in product.

check fixed bin assignment at /scwm/binmat or /scwm/fbinasn.

also check bins are created in system. Check GR-zone and other bins also in process.

if nothing works activate log for WT under setting and get complete log and provide us screen shot. So we can help you more.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suraj

I ahve checked everything and it is the way it should be,how do i activate log for WT ?maybe this could help.

Regards

Leonard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

/SCWM/ACTLOG - Activate Application Log

then check f4 and select for wo and wt.

Regards

Suraj

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain the fixed storage bin for your Product Master Data using the below TCode.

/SCWM/BINMAT - Maintain Fixed Storage Bin

or

/SCWM/FBINASN - Assign Fixed Storage Bins to Products

Regards,

Sathish