cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created file to idoc scenario in sap po. Every thing is working good in development system. And i moved the interface in to quality system.

problem is i am not able to get the edidc records of quality system. Where we can not edit the mapping in Quality sys.

can please guide me how to auto update the edidc records of interface for file to idoc.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Moderator. "Very Urgent" removed from title

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do not use the option of filling idoc control structure from SLD? It is a configuration very useful in your IDOC RECEIVER adapter and the control structure is filled automatically with the values of the Logical Systems assigned to the involved Business Systems in SLD.

Regards,

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, If you are using SAP PO, you have the option to override the IDoc Control Record in the IDoc Receiver channel.

Thanks,

Kanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it is usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have not got the privilege of working on SAP PO but just out of curiosity I have a question:

Is there value mapping in SAP PO? If Yes, you can use Value Mapping to update the Value mapping Accordingly in Dev/QA/PReprod/Prod Landscape without having to touch the mapping.

If Value mapping is not available, you can always use parameterized Mapping where you can pass these EDIDC values as parameter to mapping from ID side.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Bisen

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u guide the procedure for parametarized mapping. any link to maintain the separate EDI record values in dev-QA-Production systems individually.