SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid processing of WPUBON in certain case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement for an Invoicing Scenario for a SAP IS R System. In this scenario, in case of a Particular Condition Type (ZXXX) in WPUBON IDOC (Segment E1WPB03), the further processing of Goods Movement (Article Document) and Billing Invoice (Billing Document) is avoided.

I know there are following user exits which may be used, however I am not sure if this is possible and if yes how -

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_050              POS Inbound Processing Messages

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_102              IDoc WPUBON01 Before Document is Posted

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_104              IDoc WPUBON01 Before Inbound Processing

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_105              Check Whether IDoc Transaction WPUBON01 Is Compressable

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_106              IDoc WPUBON01 Process User Segment

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_109              IDoc WPUBON01 After Inbound Processing

Any pointers are appreciated.

With Regards,

Vikrant

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPLWPUE_102 would enable you to do this. However did you check if you can solve your problem with a Transaction type and the corresponding customizing? E.g. you can set up a transaction type that does not create a material document or billing document.

Regards

Carsten

0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your reply.

I have found out the User Exit EXIT_SAPLWPUE_102 can be used but not sure how. Do you have any idea??

I am not sure, but I would like to know how we can handle this kind of scenario with Transaction Type and corresponding configuration. Can you please guide for this also??

With Regards,

Vikrant