cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseting Import que (SPAM) manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we reset the SPAM que manually in IMPORT_PROPER phase. If so, how?

Regards

BASIS TEAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems to be an error in the BASIS. Which basis support pacakge level are you on? Can you please try to import the latest BASIS and ABAP support packages?

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

We are on SAP_BASIS 60 and SAP_ABA 60. By the way, I have solved this problem with the help of SAP note. Now the error is different as follows (shortdump):

Runtime Error DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR

Occurred on 29.03.2007 at 14:24:12

SQL error 3114 occurred when accessing program

Regards

Keshab

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Keshab,

Now you're running a database error. It's either you need database patch, or you need the kernel patch. Do a note search SQL 3114 and you might find solution. What is the database you're using?

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our db is oracle 9.2.0.6 and kernel is 6.40 patch level=80.

regards

keshab

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Keshab,

I'm not an expert in Oracle area. Have you checked if you ahve all the Oracle patches installed? This is very likely to be a database error.

Regards,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

We have resolved this issue by increasing the undo tablespace in the filesystem. This was due to space problem. Though this was not available on any log, from certain SAPNOTES we got some clues and was able to create the index for PPOIX & PPOPX table.

Thanks a lot for your interest and co-operation.

Regards

Keshab

Basis Team, OIL

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Keshab,

Gald to hear that.

Regards,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kesab,

Would you send me step to increase space as you mentioned in your problem resolution. I just installed IDES ECC5.0 and usally I get this error.

Run-time error "DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR" occurre

Database error 600 at GET access to table REPOLOAD

Q0I Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)

Signal c00 received by operating system

PXA recovery after reboot

Send to me my email: happyman336@yahoo.com

Thanks

Happy

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's possible to reset the queue even in IMPORT_PROPER phase. But the tool to reset the queue in an SAP internal tool. Log an OSS message and SAP support or consultant to run the function module to reset the queue. This is because after resettng the queue, when you define the new queue inappropriately, you can ruin the system.

Regards,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. We have got the que reset by SAP and successfully imported all the patches. During the import we referred to SAPNOTE 1012176 and bypass the index creation step for table PPOPX and PPOIX. Now, we are trying to create the index for both the tables by tcode SE14 and it is giving shortdump. Please see the following log and suggest accordingly.

Runtime Error CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_TYPE

Exception CX_SY_IMPORT_MISMATCH_ERROR

Occurred on 29.03.2007 at 13:55:20

Error when attempting to IMPORT object "HIST2".

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP.

Regards

Keshab

Former Member
0 Kudos

we cant rest the SPAM queue in IMPORT_PROPER phase. Check the logs and correct the error and retry to import. or Only SAP support can do this, you need help from them.

Cheers,

-Sunil