cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS HANA ABAP and sap logon pad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking to consume HANA views with ABAP (as demostrated here SAP HANA Academy - ABAP: How to consume HANA procedures in ABAP - YouTube  )

I have an AWS account with a HANA installation running with which I have connected with HANA Studio (rev 80) successfully.

The SAP GUI 730 (Patch 4 Hotfix 2) is installed and I have also successfully installed Eclipse Kepler (in accordance with this guide Step-by-step Guide to setup ABAP on HANA with E... | SCN )

When I try to create an ABAP project I am asked to either use the connection details in the SAP logon pad or connect manually. I have not maintained the logon pad details and hence wish to connect manually.

Here is where it gets fuzzy to me. In order to connect with my HANA instance what do I enter as:

- Application server? The IP-address of the HANA instance, right?

- Instance number?

- System-Id?

- SAP router string?

I assume that this is all information that is available with my AWS instance, but I dont know where to find it.  Furthermore, I am assuming that no additional components are required in my set-up. If this assumption is wrong please indicate what is missing.

I greatly appreciate any support.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved!

Answers (0)