Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client time zone aliases error in agentry

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with work manager 5.3. Still now I have tested many scenarios but i didn't experienced this error.

I have added a work order with one operation from SAP side and performed sync on my ipad then created work order is successfully downloaded into device.

After that I have tried to add new operation for the same order from the device and performed sync, it is saying client zone aliases not recognized.

Error: "Client Time Zone 'kalkatta....' is not recognized and no alias was found in TimeZoneAliases" in Agentry.ini file.

My client time zone is: New Delhi,India.

In my agentry.ini file the time zone section is set to default.

[Time Zone].

But for previously existed work orders nothing went wrong everything is working fine..When ever I add a new operation for the work order which is new to that device is giving me this error.

How to resolve this error. Can I add time zone entry in Agentry.ini file as below.

Knowledge Base # 1813025 ..If this is only the way what i need to write in Client_TimeZone=Server_TimeZone..

Client_TimeZone = New Delhi,India

Server_TimeZone = (UTC+05:30) Chennei, Kolkatta, Mumbai, New Delhi.

But my server is running at (UTC+10:00 Brisbane)..How to set up this in agentry.ini  file

Kindly suggest.

Many thanks,

Swaroopa.

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found one thing about this error. Previously my client version is V6.0.42 now the client is updated to v6.0.44 in this version the client will automatically sets the time zone in the device.

So my device is setting a time zone of India and the server is running at Brisbane time zone.

From this I came to know I need to do two things,

1. Need to set the Brisbane time zone in the device manually.

2. Need to configure both client and server time zones in Agentry.ini file like below.

Client_TimeZone=Server_TimeZone

Is my assumption is correct..Please suggest.

Thanks,

Swaroopa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroopa,

there is a SAP note on this:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1813025

Hope this helps.

Regards Merten

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Merten,

Thanks for your prompt reply..I have already gone through with that note, but suddenly it happens..What is the reason for this.

My client is in Indian time zone and my server is running in Brisbane time zone ..So how to set the time zone in Agentry.ini file..

Still now it is working fine for already existed work orders. If I add any new orders it's giving error..Previously also I haven't configured any time zone in Agentry.ini file.

Thanks,

Swaroopa.