cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Number Guarantor (insurance Comp has an incorrect value()

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring default data for Guarantor (Insurance Company). After searching I have found that 'Office of Destination' is the same field as Guarantor. ( Kindly correct me if this is not the same fields).

I have populated insurance company by default data in the US Import document. When i check messages I am getting following error 'Customs Number Guarantor (insurance Comp has an incorrect value()'

Appreciate if any help on this.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You need to use Partner Type 'CUSSUR' in the Declaration.  This has nothing to do with the Office of Destination.

The incompletion error message suggests that you do already have such a partner in your document.  But that business partner needs to have a TID value with a length of 3.  Please be sure to enter the correct value.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Appreciate your quick reply. thank you.

Can you please elaborate on the possible solution regarding error message. Im not able to figure out the same. I am attaching the screen shot of partner tab with error message.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As Dave pointed out already, Incompletion check FM looks for a Trader Identification number for your Insurance partner.

Go to GTS Area menu->Customs Management- Master Data-> Partners/Organization tab(depending on the partner your using)-> Maintain trader identification number.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Dave and Dhilipan,

Issue resolved.