cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid configuration for catalog/Web dispatcher (Fiori Smart Business Cockpit)

verreydthans
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For our smart business cockpits, we have following issue in our administration (launchpad):

When I check our console client, the only error that we see is following message:

2014-08-04 14:33:16 Base URL '/sap/hba/apps/kpi/s/odata/hana_chip_catalog.xsodata' already registered - sap.ui2.srvc.Factory

Does someone already saw this issue before? I noticed that we only have those issues on REMOTE CATALOGS.

Thx!

Regards,

Hans

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution on this?

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yen,

The issue was resolved for us.

Problem was with the Web Dispatcher configurations. It was not correctly configured.

Best Regards,

Rahul

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you please confirm the solution for the issue?

Thanks,

Lijin Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Kindly let me know, did anyone of you was able to resolve this error?

We are also stuck at the same and issue and your suggestions will be very helpful.

Everything is fine from the roles/authorization perspective, as I have checked the same for my user id.

Best Regards,

RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no progress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

did you find a solution for your problem?

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Use SAP_KPIFRW_TC_R role (I think you already did).

(https://<WEBDISPhostname>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html?sap-client=xxx&sap-lan...)

However, to be able to access this catalog, the HANA user needs the role sap.hba.apps.kpi.s.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME

If the user has to model KPIs, they need sap.hba.apps.kpi.s.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER.

Regards,

Kiran

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Have you configured Web Dispatcher?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

verreydthans
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we did 🙂

Regards,

Hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Did you make any progress with this?

Sergio

former_member207892
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Any tips how to proceed?

Thanks!

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

any ideas on this?

thanks

Matthias