cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Posting with reference to pur. order only possible for integrated whse”

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

When I try posting GR with mvmt type 101 wrt PO  I am receiving the error “Posting with reference to pur. order only possible for integrated whse”

The scenario is  storage lcation is maintained  with the external warehouse management .

Is there anything i need to maintain warehouse as decentralised one or should i need to maintain any moment types or is there anything else i should maintain in the customisation.

Kindly guide me regarding this as I am new to WM ,Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajeya,

If your warehouse is decentralized/distributed warehouse, then, ECC will not allow you to post the GR in ECC. you have to post your GR in your external system. Then, GR Interface will come to your system and update the stock accordingly.

This is the common logic across all distributed systems in Warehouse Management.

Regards,

Sathish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my case i have not maintained as decentralised one.

also the thing is  there is no warehouse house  data managed over here .the requirement is when connected to extended warehouse  the system has to create inspection lot after the GR has done ,

whereas in normal scenario everything is normal,

can you please suggest what should be done in this case.

Also if possible can you please tell me what from the scratch so that it will be helpful to come through .

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have to check assignment of your plant and storage location to warehouse again. In one case you are saying its distributed in another case you are saying it is not warehouse managed. For extended warehouse you have to maintain inspection rule in EWM also, which will eventually create inspection document EWM and Inspection lot in ECC. There are multiple options available for handling quanlity inspection along with WM or EWM. You can explore on SAP help portal.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably there is nothing you need to maintain or customize, as the warehouse number says it is dezentralized. Of course assuming that everything is set up on the other side...

What you need is an inbound delivery. You can not use a goods movement transaction in ERP, as Sathish already explained.

Juergen