cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. VW023 Route Z01001 has no valid legs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am getting the above error while trying to do shipment the route is there in the delivery its not copying in to the shipment so i key in the route manually but its showing the below i am new to this shipment i have done all the configuration related to shipment but its not working fine .

please do the needful

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your scenario? Are you using legs or is it direct shipment? Check your settings in shipment document type and try to follow the standard shipment 0001 settings. If possible paste the screenshot of your shipment type.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear moazzam

thanks for the reply

now the document type has been checked now when the shipment cost is calculated what i am getting is its calculated against the vendor if i maintain 3000 rs

it is calculated twice and showing as two times in the analysis its coming twice so what mistake i have done i am not sure please do need ful

thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which screen you are checking it? Is it condition that is repeating or you are talking about only in net value field of SCD? Check what calculation type you are using for your condition? Try with Fix value.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not conditon its net value field when i go in to check the net value field i see the value is repeated twice in the status like items 1 with document referance and other one with document referance and the ship to party name

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you paste the screen here?

Did you check the caluclation type for your condition type?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes:-

• Note 110317 - Warning msg VW023 when setting status in shipment
  • Note 313828 - Warning message VW023 while setting status

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam

there are two line item coming but same item category think its taking both header and line item together, and another issue i am having is for price calculation its is not considering the ship to party . which i have in access sequence but it didn't not consider the price so i have to go for new access sequence only with vendor but my client having vendor and ship top party fixed shipment price

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mozzam,

Thanks for giving reply the issue was solved by my self  for shipment cost type i have given both header and shipment leg that's y it was coming both header it got calculated and item level it was calculating .

But for calculating my client want Ship to and vendor combination for price but ship to is not coming correctly in to the flow is it standard ? please help

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please share the settings of your shipment cost document item category. You can view this in T_56. Also share how many delivery orders you have assigned to this document and how many line items are there in delivery orders. Also share how many line items do you have in shipment document stages tab?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI moazzam,

i will provide the screen shots soon but now i am going for route and vendor wise price so no problem there .i am happy with VT01N but the issue is with VI01.

1)the Purchase order triggered is standard purchase order . but i want service purchase order to get triggered

2) service sheet number is coming but no service sheet gets created  its not allowing me to save showin log which says no shipment cost so the transfer is happening it with status A

3) i am create no shipment cost the old purchase order number is coming but not updating any value there is this standard

i have maintained the header leg will this may be the reason for this issue ?

Regards