cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJEN and CJBN - Background job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please help how I can identify if there is a background job running CJEN and CJBN periodically? If it is not periodically, then may be it is manually? Can it be checked iof this is for a specific company code or for all company codes existing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rodica

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi Background job is more appropriate word than robot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SM37, enter the job name as PS_RPSCO_REBUILD (CJEN) and enter the user name as *. Tick all the check boxes for job status and input a date range.

Execute it and let us know if it helps. Similarly enter the job name as "RBPFCPN1" for CJBN and do the steps mentioned above.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is perfect!! Can someone to delete history for a job from SM37?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodica,

What I understood from your query is that you want to track/trace the history/current analysis of the event running for CJEN and CJBN.

This is possible through run time analysis or SQL trace functionality available with SAP.

Check the following transaction for it:

SAT (this is old trace) , SE30 (new one) , ST05 (SQL trace)..  Some other tracing techniques exist like parallel processing etc. (under ABAP) . Explore more on this and let us know if it works for you.

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ABAP checking, I do not have authorisation. Here I can see how the job was programmed?

Thanks a lot!

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Rodica. I believe you can track it with these transactions. However, Gokul has suggested a proper way to track it.

Following programs can be used to delete jobs:

RSBTCDEL2

RSBTCDEL

PS: Once the job is  deleted,you cant trace it unless you activated trace for table TBTCO  . TBTCO records all SM37 jobs.

Or

SCU3 ->Evaluation logs->Table TBTCO -> Evaluation for tables-> Execute

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in table JCDS.? (Not sure, if this can help you).

Give the credentials as per following screen shot and execute it further.

After executing with above credentials, you will get the data as per following screen shot.

Wait for other experts to comment on this as I am not sure if this is what you needed.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJEN does not show any information, even I know that I have run it several time.

In any case this is really helpful for me for other topics. I will wait analysing with other transaction which I know for sure that we have aa automtic robot.

Rodica