cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting the table view in cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table view for cProjects include a lot of columns. I want to change the table view for all users. Have any of you done this, and if can you give me a description on how to do it.

Thanks, Camilla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camilla,

Even my cProject table view has lots of collum with standard and custom fields . But my requirement is to limit them to only the fields which are required/

Could you please let me how did u solve this issue?

Best Regards,

Robby

Former Member
0 Kudos

My team found a solution for this, you need to enter cProjects with Webdynpro admin rights,

Access cProjects in standalone mode, after login append "SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X" at the end of the URL like below

http://<appserver>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects?sap-client=345&sap-language=EN&SAP-CONFIG-m... and refresh.

Select any project go to the table view and right click you will get option as "Setting for current configuration", you can change the no of columns to appear here. Award points.

Thanks

Pugazh

pugazh_as@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema

I have a requirement to add Actual Start Date and Actual Finish Date in the Table view.

Is there any structure specific to Table view of Project wrt Tasks after opening

with regards,

Ramakrishna

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Camilla,

I suppose you will have to enhance the table view. Refer Note 972339. It talks about including new customer fields in the table view. I guess the same concept of enhancing the web dynpro component DPR_TABLE.

Regards,

Reema.