cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDP - planning book selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm new with APO and trying to customize Best Practice according to ConfigGuide. i have a clean system. i've completed to configure macroses for my new own planning book. now I should go to SDP and select my own planning book on the selection screen. but when i run /n/SAPAPO/SDP94 the selection fields are gray and i get a message 'No valid version exists for planning area '9ADP01' Do you want to initialize a planning version?'

there is nothing about creating anything for this planning area in the configguide. if i select 'no' i see planning book '9ADP_BASIC' that is empty.

could you please help me to select my own planning book?

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

You have to assign your user to the planning book.

Have you maintain: /SAPAPO/SDPPLBK?

Be sure that you don´t have any APO session with SDP94 or SNP94. Go to the transaction and enter:

- Name: your user ID

- Trans.Code: /SAPAPO/SDP94

- Planning Book: your planning book

- Data View: your data view.

Save.

Then try to go to SDP94 and it should work.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

As you replied you have done all the required things,Then may be it is due to that your user id not assigned for the particular planning book.

Do the required steps as suggested by Mariano you will be able to load the CVC's.

Regards,

Nitish Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

You have missed the step " Initialize Planning Area".

If you the Best Practice Config doc please refer to Initialize Planning area part.

Try to initalize you planning area with default planning version "000".

After Initialization of planning area,create CVC's then try to load the selection in SDP94.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nitish Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

My own planning area is created and marked green in /n/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN. all other 'predefined' planning areas marked red. as i can see now system wants me to initialize all 'predefined' planning areas as first message was about 9ADC01 - the first in the list. I've comleted the required by SDP94 steps, and now it askes me for initializing second one. I'm afraid to activate all these areas as i won't use them.

according to CG I shoudn't use 000 planing version so 001 was created.

Best Regards,

Artem