cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection duration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to see the inspection time for each inspection lot, i.e. the duration of the inspection work. Can you guys guide me how to get this information in the SAP QM module?

In table QALS, I found fields inspection start time(AENDERZEIT) and end time(PAENDZEIT), but they are always 00:00:00.

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

In QA33 Transaction you can get the details........ I believe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

In QA33 there are the start date and end date, but I want the exact time in minutes. How can I get this?

Thanks

Danny

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Pls  Expand the layout & Check ............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

There are two fields named "lot created at", and the times are different, which is the correct one? Also I found many of these fields value are 00:00:00, don't know why.

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

As Mr.Nithin Said take your inspection Lot Number and pass to qamr Table .....................

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Danny,

Check if EXIT_SAPLQAPO_003 - Inspection Lot Transfer to APO: Change of PASTRZEIT and PAENDZEIT helps.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

Can you tell me the difference between these two "Lot creation time"? I did a testing and found none of these time corresponds to the real lot creation time which should equal to the time that MIGO is saved. Can you tell me where from these two time points come?

Thank you.

Danny

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

At the time of inspection plan creation and one more is at the time of result recording..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

Inspection plan was created a long time ago, results recording is not yet started, I don;t think either of these correspond to the "lot creation time" in QA33.

Regards

Danny

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry danny that is Inspection Started Time & End Time....... One more is UD Recorder  & Ud Changed

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you look at Avg Inspection duration against the inspection type in Material master QM view?

Hit F1 to understand this.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is something we manually entered, what I want is the actual duration time each inspection lot takes. that means when the inspection lot is created the start time should be recorded, and when the lot is closed (UD is done) there should be an end time recorded. then we can calculate the action inspection duration.

Thanks

Danny

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go for RR, you can specifically mention the inspection date as well as inspection start time. For this, you need to select the MIC (RR screen), then go to Extras> Inspector, Date and Start time.

Then go to QAMR table and enter inspection lot number and execute. You'll find the details.

refer this,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I did RR for one inspection lot and the system records the start time as the time when I save the results recording, but there is no end time. I want the system to automatically record the start time and end time, users should not enter the time manually.

Regards

Danny

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you enter the end time while recording the result? It will appear for sure as you can see that in the snapshot I posted earlier.

To save the timings automatically, I think you would need to do some enhancement. I'm not sure about that

ntn