cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Theme Designer: Target Content not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a theme based on the blue crystal theme. At first I entered the link to the application (URL to launchpad) and add the name of the application (eg "Launchpad").

Now I press the "Add" button and a new entry is created as shown in the following screenshot:

Next I do some customization and save + build my changes. If I now access my launchpad, the changes were applied.

When I close the browser with the theme designer or just go back to the theme overview and load again my custom theme, the previously added target application ("Launchpad") is not more there (if I again add the link to my launchpad and give a name I can see, that all adaptions are loaded correctly in the preview mode, so in genereal, the changes are stored correctly, but my application target "Launchpad" not.)

Is there a way to restore the prev. set target?

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

It has been a few months since I worked with Theme Designer, but the application targets never were saved, nor do I think they are meant to be saved.  Since I suspect themes to be only infrequently modified for a specific application, I don't see much of a rationale for saving those links.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

thanks for your feedback. From this point of view (only modify very seldom, so it might not necessary to store changes) this seems to be not an issue, but still a bit confusing..

Regards,

Patrick

Answers (0)