cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see any RFC messages from PI in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help to understand what I am missing from config standpoint to send RFC messages to ERP.

All mapping in PI is passing and successfully processed in PI and shows left for ERP.

But on ERP side I dont see any updates in tables of values. In PI we are using a RFC adaptor in the receiver channel with ERP access data.

How can one track if messages have reached ERP side.

What setings are required on ERP side if SM59 or...?

Kindly help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you are updating some tables in ERP by calling some BAPI via PI . If yes , did you used choose Commit Handling check box ( this option will be under advance mode in receiver channel ) ?

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

i am using a FM RFC created in ERP and mapped in PI to be called.

This passes some values in ERP table which it is not doing so.

So its not a BAPI. Are the settings same you decribed above in this respect?

Thanks

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you able to test your function module manually with output of PI message ? Does your FM expects commit after updating the values ? If yes , then settings will be same.

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getrting this error in PI

ERROR --  MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

I checked the logon details of the user DDIC and seems to conect maybe it is some role issue with the RFC user?

Please advice

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

DDIC Password is wrong  so can not connect to RFC, Please check SM59 in XI and check connection there with correct password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

fixed the problem of passwrd...still cannot see any message in ERP.

Message successfully put into the queue.

05.08.2014 03:35:56.167 Information The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

05.08.2014 03:35:56.181 Information The message status was set to DLNG.

05.08.2014 03:35:56.183 Information Delivering to channel: CC_RFC_RECEIVER_SalesOrderCreate

05.08.2014 03:35:56.183 Information MP: entering1

05.08.2014 03:35:56.184 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/RfcAFBean

05.08.2014 03:35:56.187 Information RfcAdapter received a asynchronous message. Trying to send tRFC for ZSLS_UPDATE_CUSTOM_TABLES with TID XIr}T4Hnn04UJEoG000M}b3W.

05.08.2014 03:35:56.217 Information MP: leaving

05.08.2014 03:35:56.218 Information The message was successfully delivered to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

05.08.2014 03:35:56.222 Information The message status was set to DLVD.

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per Inaki's sugestion put a external breakpoint on your RFC and reprocess the record and further debug your code to find out why its not updating table.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arnd,

What is the status of your receiver RFC comm channel?

Can you please check ST22,SLG1 logs in your ERP systems. As Inaki suggested please put external break pointer and test the interface.

Thanks,

Pavan T,

+91 9901742424

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Arnd,

My few cents, after you check the below suggestions you could check your RFC interface. If you are NOT in the production environment you can assign an external breakpoint in the RFC code in order to check is the data is coming correctly and if there is any other problem during the execution like a business controlled error.

Finally, if you have changed the RFC interface you should to refresh the CPA cache.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see anything in SM58 thats my problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the below ?

PI:

SM58

Receiver RFC channel

ERP

SMQ1/SMQ2

SM58

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check that and get back to you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i need to activate any Queue name in ERP? can I view by date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the messages are struck in a queue and if the particular queue(in SMQ1/SMQ2) is locked then you need to unlock and activate the queue and then reprocess the messages if required.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I cannot see anything in Outbound queue of PI and neither inbound Queue of ERP.

IN SXMB_MONI I see message as scucessfully processed.

But dont know where it is gone.

Do I need RFC setup in SM59 to check also?

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just checked it and can confirm no logs generated in PI.

Only thing I see is ST05 some RFC trace for the FM being called in ERP.

Thats all

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check RFC channel is activated or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check is there any dump occurred in ST22 in ERP system?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SM58(ERP) ,whether it was struck or errored out due to some reason ?

Regards

Venkat