cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection with Q-activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In catalog codes of goods receipt Inspection for purchase order, we have "Rejection with Q-activity". I want to know what kind of activities that means of "Q-activity"? It means quality notification and defect recording or absolutely different from this? could you help me to find the meaning?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

The  material was rejected when doing UD Records quality inspection. So tat u can return the material to  your vendor ,,,,,,,,,,........

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I think this a customization for specific requirement.

Where exactly (in which transaction) you see this code "Rejection with Q-Activity"?

This can be the usage decision code. If so, it must have some functional/businessmeaning pertaining to organization and business users can explain better. UD codes may vary organization to organization as per their needs and terminology.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me an example؟

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure! I try.

For incoming inspection, few examples of UD codes are,

1. ACC - Accepted Fully
  2. ARW - Accepted after Rework
  3. REJ - Rejected
  4. RET - Return to vendor

There is no specific rule how you should design these. But it should reflect some meaning while giving decision for any incoming lot and that is known to all stake holders in quality department. Other organizations may customize other UD code say HOLD or Partially Accepted. (Depending upon its business scenario).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear Anand