Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with fscm system or any other

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a scenario ECC-PI-FSCM, Credit commitemnts related interface i.e Proy to Proxy so the problem is the messages are successfully reached to target systme form PI but they are stucking in SMQ2 of Target sytem i.e fscm systme can any body give me the suggestion.it would be great help ful for me

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

First lock and unlock the queue in SMq2 and check its working or not. Also check the queue resource status is "OK" in SMQR. If it is in "Not OK" status then check whether queues are registered or else de-register and register again. We had similar kind of problem long back that one of our target system upgraded to new version. I remember, It was worked after server node or system restart of the upgraded system.

Regards,

Praveen

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen-Thanks for your reply we have status text fiedl asTIME LIMIT EXCEED we are getting this error in smq2 of  ecc system i.e target system.so we locked and unlocked the queue in smq2 the entries are not getting moving so wat can we do as i dont have access to smqr and sxi_monitor of ecc system.

so here i want to bring one point is so the Inteface is ECCFSCM-PI-ECC the message is successfully  reached to target system at target system the entires got stucking so wat is the role of pi consultant here we successfully handedover to Target system side but the target system people are saying that there is a issue from pi side and they raised the priority incident for pi group.

As we dont find any issue from pi side .

Here one more point i would like to bring to ur notice is The queues are got stucking with the name XBTRin target system(ECC)SMQ2 so that is why they raised the issue to PI Team as we dont have that QUEUE name in PI SERVER.

Can u plz reply this very urgent.

Regards

N.madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body plz reply me on this.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The Queue just lets us know if its a EO or EOIO interface.

If the message has already reached ECCFSCM system as PI consultants we have no role to play.

Please search on SCN -> SMQ2 Time Limit Exceeded.  Please check following links:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1798433

You may have to ask the ECC side team to increase the time allowed for processing.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Bisen

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Francis-We dont find any dumps in st22 and sm58 in pi side as u said we need to add parameter so which side we need to add that parameter in pi side or ecc side reply plz.if yes can u plz tell me ther procedure or basis people can do that .

Reply plz.

RegardS

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Sorry for late reply. Please check Tejas suggested, there is no problem in PI side, I feel we cant do anything in target system without proper access.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

The Parameter would be on ECC side. You would have to contact the ECC/BASIS team for that and they can do it. After the limit is increased, they will have to restart the queue.

Thanks &  Regards,

Tejas Bisen

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Basin-Thanks for your reply it is very greathelp ful for me i will contact the basis /ecc team to do all these.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Praveen-Thanks for your reply it would be great help from ur side anways i will contacting the target people.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body plz reply this .Plz find thd attached file of above thread that is in target systme we getting issue and messages are long runing .whether the issue related to PI or fscm systme issue.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Since the Message have already Reached your FSCM system, I feel the problem is on the FSCM system Side.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Bisen