Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long running processes in E1P

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus -

From last couple of days we are getting queue  stucking in ecc system so generally we are manulally processing those messages from SMQ2 of ecc

system so we contaced basis team whether these Queues are registerd or not they are saying that is there any wrong data coming  from sender

systeme but if it is correct Mapping will be failed in pi but it is not failed after reaching to target system(ecc)they are getting stucking in ecc system

and the status of those messages are sysfail.

Here one intresting point is So message is reached to target system from PI the target side poeple are saying that this message is related to PI

so the issue is related to PI i dont know how they are simply assigning to PI Team.can any body clarify this.

Below is the screen shot from ecc(target system) The interface is ecc-pi-eccfscm(proxy to proxy).Plz reply it isvery urgent..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If the message has already reached the ECCFSCM system then there is no problem on PI Side.

Please check SXMB_MONI on ECCFSM side for errors.

Thanks & Regards

Tejas Bisen

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bisen,

Thanks for your reply i need to clarify that In FSCM system those messager are stucking with the queue name XBTR so that is why they are saying that problme is in Pi systme .reply plz.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body plz reply me on this.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally EOIO messages get stuck in queues .

Check for any failure message rectify the issue and reprocess it rest of the messages behind that will also gt processed .

Check whether particular queue is locked in Target system.If yes unlock and activate it  and then reprocess if required.

Check for any space Issues.

Issue has nothing to do from PI side.

Regards

Venkat

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat-Thanks for your reply

Generally EOIO messages get stuck in queues

For the above reason so we dont have any EOIO we have only EO messages.

I have checked in queue it is showing TIME EXCEED LIMIT we are getting issue in smq2

So when we try to to locking and unlocking the queues entries are not moving they

changed to status RUNING but STUCK.

so wat actions can we perform for further as we dont have access to smqr or sxI_monitor in target system(ECC)

Here one more point i would like to bring to ur notice is The queues are got stucking with the name XBTR so that is why they raised the issue to PI Team as we dont have that QUEUE name in PI SERVER.

plz reply me.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body plz reply me on this.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member650013