Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation qnty in sales order with credit Managment

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi    SD Experts very Good Morning ..

Generally in OVB8-- 101 Requirement and 1 Routine   controls , once customer crossed his credit limit automatically Confirm qnty become zeo and and once we release that document in VKM3 Again confirmed qnty will be active mode for the customer .... this is sap Function  once we removed 101 routine it wont work like this

But ....

In this link clearly mentioned in sales order -- Fixed qnty/date one field is there if we activate also system confirms stocks 0 in case credit limit customer crossed his limit

http://monicaradytia.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/fixed-quantity-and-dates-in-sales-order-document/

So both functionality is same ... a bit confused sir

please share your dynamic knowledge

Thanks a  lot

venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes both the functionality are same.  But apart from making the confirmed stock to zero if credit limit exceeds, what this Fixed date and quantity will do is if a sale order is confirmed for a given date and you dont wan't this stock to be diverted to another sale order when ATP runs, then if you check this Fixed Date and quantity, system will ignore this sale order and check for rest of the stock.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir ..... Really i waited for your replay

Thanks a lot for clearing my doubt ...and Sharing Your knowledge

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

""""""Generally in OVB8-- 101 Requirement and 1 Routine   controls , once customer crossed his credit limit automatically Confirm qnty become zeo and and once we release that document in VKM3 Again confirmed qnty will be active mode for the customer .... this is sap Function  once we removed 101 routine it wont work like this"""""

The routine which you are suggesting is prerequisite to update MRP.

(please dont mix this with credit management--that is a different concept all together)

Fixed date & Qty:

this indicator you can check at transaction level or at configuration level(by default for your sales area)

The purpose of this indicator is How to confirm or assure your customer(there by he can assure to his consumer)

Once you activated this indicator means at transaction level/(or Default for your sales area):

At customer level:

You are assuring your customer that you will give the required Goods on this specific date.(here the customer priority is not the Question)

At Business level:

After activation of this flag,your MRP will be updated and in case if you are rescheduling all your sales orders--this order will be skipped from others--so MRP department need to plan/Procure/Produce these goods on the specific date mentioned.

As far as i know these two are completely different in their respective Properties.

Needless to mention here--whether you are confirming or not ,still you can update MRP by using delivery Blocks concept.

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar

Thanks a lot For your replay

i know both are different..But both can control one function

That is i have clearly mentioned ....

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar

Thanks a lot For your replay

i know both are different..But both can control one function

That is i have clearly mentioned ....

Again reiterating--Both will not control one function.

See my earlier reply.

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear phani kumar

Do you agree this 2 points

OVB8  --101--Requirement --1 routine controls ...  Not to transfer requirement to MD04 --When credit limit  Crossed his credit limit.......100 pecent right

And Fixed qnty/ date in s.line in sales order ...It also control's same functionality....Yes it is right But apart from this it will control to stop this document in Back order processing

If you want further information all ready i have posted one link in my OP Post please check that link

Before i also got confused but once Lakshmipathi sir posted i came to clarity

Thanks a lot 

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OVB8  --101--Requirement --1 routine controls ...  Not to transfer requirement to MD04 --When credit limit  Crossed his credit limit.......100 pecent right

And Fixed qnty/ date in s.line in sales order ...It also control's same functionality....Yes it is right But apart from this it will control to stop this document in Back order processing

If you want further information all ready i have posted one link in my OP Post please check that link

Before i also got confused but once Lakshmipathi sir posted i came to clarity

I don't come in between on the belief you are having on our Legend(i am also having)

As suggested-Please dont mix credit management with TOR and get confused...

I will ask you one question straight way:

if Business wrote a logic in OVB8--that not to update MRP for some customers who belongs to specific region--you updated this Flag of "fixed date& Qty"" at transaction level--then MRP will be updated or not????

Will be waiting to see your reply...

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phani ..

As per my knowledge it will work ...Because once we Developed 101 Requirement .

it means In OVB8 -101 Is mandatory and after we have to assign this 101 to some customers

in case i have not assigned this 101 routine to any customers but only thing i have Developed in OVB8

So in this case we can activate in sales order level--s.cat Fixed qnty/ date

This is my analysis.............. 

but i have not worked

By the by we can assign 101 Routine in OVA8-- No credit check Box right

Thanks a lot

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my analysis..............

but i have not worked

Work on this & update me.

Phanikumar