cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection and GR inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client requirement is Source Inspection at vendor location and Inspection after purchase order GR. How to customize it.

Is it posible to get source inpection lot origin (01) -inspection type(0130) , puchase order GR inspection(01), two different inspection lot.

Thanks in advance for quick reply.

Jishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes it is very well possible in stdn sap.

for this u need to maintain Q- infor record QI01. Vendor material and plant combination setting.

Activate 0101 inspection type in MM -Qm view.

In qulaity info assign 0101 inspection type.

When u save ur Purchase order, system will give you insepction lot for source in QI07, where u need to release the inspection lot as per lead time in Q- info.

Record result for source and when you do GR there is another inspection ot of 01 for GR inspection.

Note: In MM- QM view you need to activate 01 as well as 0101 both.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply what is the difference between 0130 and 0101. I need to use 0130 source inspection externally.

Regards,

Jishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use there is no such big difference. in Both case u need to maintain Q- info record. inspection type used to identify the excat process for source inspection. Usgae are different.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailen for your reply. I have few more requirement with this source inspection, In source inspection there will be check at supplier location and at transport location for same vendor. I can do this with inspection point, but inspection characteristic will be different at supplier location and transport location. How to config it. Purchase order, Info record, vendor and source inspection can be link but how to config different characteristics at two place.

Regards,

Jishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

there will different ways to map this, very simple and stdn fitment is that you just place two operations i.e one for supplier location test and another for transport location test. Add required MIC's accordingly in operations and as you sad you are using inspection points then use them for RR.

Another is to create different inspection plan with same usage , when lot created it is in CRTD mode and during RR you can select the appropriate one.

Another is physical sample concept where you need to configure both of them and when your lot created then you can select which sample testing you want , Supplier or transport against PO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailen

Answers (0)