Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 Billing Errors occurred while processing output MSG no VN073

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I searched the forum and found this error is resolved however when I tried it failed. Actually still I could not find any concrete solution.

I have output type RD00 storage system Print and Archive and document type SD0INVOICE

Program as below

Transmission medium 1

VF31 I am maintaining RD00, Transmission medium 1 Print output, Sort order 1, processing mode 2

But every time getting error message VN073

Whether issue is related to print program?

RD00 is Print and archive in storage system. I also changed to only archive but did not work.

VV31 is as udner

In Tcode OAD5 I could not find SD0INVOICE so is this thing giving me an error?

Appreciate iff anyone has got solution please advise step by step as this seems to be burning issue with many others and no clear resolution is available on SCN So please help and advise correctly.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VN 073 ('Errors occurred while processing output') is a generic error message that could mean 1001 thing. Have you checked the output processing log? Usually there are additonal messages available that should provide a clue.

Usually when we troubleshoot, we try to trigger the output manually with some printer configured in SAP (vs. LOCL and similar). Email obviously has nothing to do with the print output.

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thanks for advise. VF31 is not further allowing me to go ahead. We want to use 10000 bills per day so we need to process through VF31 and not just get print for one or q0 invoices. Still problem is unresolved.

Any expert can advise?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you got that error in VF31, have you checked the determination analysis for a billing document which is having that issue?  If so, share that

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Thanks for advice but I have gone through this note and in my SU01 email exists. Still my problem is not resolved. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first ensure the form itself has no erros by testing it in print mode and second check if this link helps you on the side of archiving

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43915

Regards,

JM