cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Different Price for same product in one Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i customizing my system?

I need to sale for different price same product A in one sale order. And price condition type cant be manually. i can separate them by position. for ex. in first position: product A is one price and in 2nd product A with discount. i tried to do it by changing a price group for 2nd position to determinate a discount condition but it generates invoice split.

Someone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can have it automatically determined after some custo and using userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp in MV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ.

The idea is to use ítem category field (PSTYV) as a part of pricing data to determine different prices for same material by changing manually ítem category when creating a sales order

- you'll need to create a new ítem category copied from the one you´re using and do all assignments

- add field PSTYV, if not there, to pricing field catalog. This thread has an example on how to and coding required for userexits

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1693234

- Adjust your pricing sequence as per new table

- Maintain specific prices in new table for materials with this new ítem category

Finally, when creating a sales order change, when required, default ítem category by new one to get specific price for material.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan, Interesting idea, i'll try it and give you updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan ..it works for me.

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cristina   ..... please once look at this link plz really it may helpful

But give me your business process why you want to give different price for same material in single sales order -- please  

..http://michael.romaniello.co/sap-cumulative-graduated-pricing-and-discounts/

Thanks a lot

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christina,

Why do you want different price for same item in different line items.

What will be the criteria you will use to provide different price.

If you know the criteria, just find out how you will enter this data in sales order.

If you decide this then this differentiating field itself can be included in condition table and this will be used to provide different prices for different values of that field.

I hope you get what I m saying.

This way you can decide the price and discount, the way u want

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Best option is to use manual discount conditions with upper lower limits restriction.

If the material is always fixed with specific positions and prices then you can maintain a condition record for any discount condition using field POSNR. Add this field in your condition table and maintain discount condition record. I hope you are aware of using pricing condition technique. Check this possibility and update.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cristina

you want to give different price in one sales order to same material like this

10 -- Product A-----  100Rs

20----Product A ------90 Rs

Only possibility option is Manuel Discount you will give to second line item Here price group wont work 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu,

it can work for what i need, just one thing: how can i limit a Manual Discout? i mean: user dicedes to add the discount in a line item, by adding discount condition type--that is ok. What i need is that user only add a discount condition type But no more, lets say 10%

Ex.

2nd item -- Product A --- 100 (user what to add discount)

Manual discont A  -- 10

Manual discount A- 50--- can not go

thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to limit condition type values, you can try with Upper and Lower limits based on business need, with this with out any code you can achieve your requirement by restricting user not to enter more than a limit.

Hope it helps !!!

Regards,

Ramesh