cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status Profile for Outbound Delivery in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the following scenario. We're working with invoice before goods issue. Invoice is created upon user request on transaction /scwm/fd on option "Request Invoice + Save".

After the invoice Request is sent to ERP we need to block the possibility of deletion of the outbound delivery.

Send the request to ERP changes system status DIN on outbound delivery header. We've created a custom status profile with just one status (code BS02).

This status is set when standard "Request Invoice" is set. This works fine. On this custom status, we've marked the option for business transaction "Delete Document" as forbidden. This doesn't work. Even with our custom status active, its still possible to delete outbound delivery.

The custom status is has the "Outbound Delivery" object type allowed and its assigned to standard "/SCDL/OUT_FD_STANDARD" profile.

Anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advace.

Felipe Tripodi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

I tried it this morning and for me the check worked.

Please check again all settings. The description sounds fine. Did you check for existing OSS notes in this area?

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.

We've decided to implement badi "Validation for Actions" within delivery due to the lack of time to resolve the issue. This decision was based on note "1833378 - Prevent deletion of outbound delivery with invoice". This note gives you sample code for badi to check ERP billing status before deleting the document. We've adapted the code for our needs and it works great!

After your reply, i spent a little more time on user status, and found an OSS note that guides you trough some configuration steps on tcode /BOPF/CONF_UI. After applying this setting for business object /SCDL/FDO, the user status also worked fine!

Best Regards,

Felipe Tripodi 

Answers (0)