cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid creating a sales order with multiple reference document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to create a sales order with reference to only one Quotation. How do i achieve this. One way is to disable the Create with Reference link in the SALES DOCUMENT button in the title bar. But can we disable that. Pl help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to modify the Menu bar for Status U in Program SAPMV45B using SE41.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunke ...

Thanks for your update ...keep it up ..

Before changing to U what it was there in SAPMV45B Program

If you explain a bit more on solution Much appreciated

By the by if you solved your issue  just press correct answer on your post ...

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu.

In SE41 , mentioned the program name SAPMV45B , , Status as U, then clicked the Change button. The screen Mentioned below appeared. Then I placed the cursor on Copy and pressed F7. It deactivated the Create with reference link.

Sunke

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you have addressed the requirement in a different way, have you tried with my suggestion? 

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir ...

Generally if we change from Blank in copy control POS/NEG then only we can create so many sales orders from One quotation Right .

But after seeing your post that completion rule Statement

Completion Rule to "A" for your item category being used for quotation and retry the process.

This also can restrict creating Multiple sales orders with ref to one quotation No

Please tell me if i misunderstood OP Post

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear you want to create Sales order with deference to only one quotation type

Maintain VOV8-- Reference Mandatory or not

and maintain copy control settings between QTN TO ORDER ...VTAA

here just give Separate QTN document type and assign to sales order type which you want to create... Suppose you dont want to create order with one quotation just dont assign to sales document type

let me know ..

Thanks a lot  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

My requirement is i want to create a sales Order with reference to only Quotation Document, not the document type, as system allows to create one sales order with reference to multiple Quotations.

Hope i am clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain VOV8-- Reference Mandatory value as B - With reference to a quotation  and try.

Regards

Suresh Kumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunke

when you keep in copy control   VTAA -- Pos/nag --Field blank then only we can create so many sales orders with ref to so one qth so try to change this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

i tried but my problem still persists. Can we grey out the link 'Create with Reference' in the Sales Document menu  present in the title bar. That should resolve my issue.

Rgds

Sunke

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunke

once we Changed in VTAA-- Pos/neg field from blank .. we can create so many sales orders with ref to one qtn but i dont know why in your case it is working

could you give me screen shot

By the by coming to Your Disable Create with reference

This is done by ABAPERS...

Check this link  http://scn.sap.com/thread/1473064

Let me know

Thanks a lot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the Completion Rule to "A" for your item category being used for quotation and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My requirement is i want to create a sales Order with reference to only Quotation Document, not the document type, as system allows to create one sales order with reference to multiple Quotations.

Hope i am clear.

You can make this tab of Quotations from your menu in Invisible state through SHD0

(screen number 0100)

Phanikumar