cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error termination of RABAX_STATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I try to review sumbitted CR (I  already reated Blank CR and assigned it to GL account with single processing and able to sumbit) as reviewer through Single Processing push button it gives me error: 500 SAP Internal Server Error,ERROR: An exception has occurred (termination: RABAX_STATE).

Can any body help me out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error "RABAX_STATE" means there is a short dump in the system. Check transaction ST22 to help you identify the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

As per ST22 is is not catching up exception in method .

Can you confirm for below SAP note 1459380 - Program termination when calling a change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

RABAX_STATE is definitely a short dump. You need to search for short dumps around the same time you got the error. The selection screen in transaction ST22 is a little misleading sometimes.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Normally you get error when there is a duplicate record in table. Also check if the GL you are entering is stored with leading zero's.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

It is confirmed that there is no duplicate records and also allowed number range only six digits. Then why it needs leading zeros.

My issue that if revier want to check the account details how he can check it? This the reason why I gone to single processing push button.

I am able to crate GL account and it is replicated into ECC also without checking any account details by selecting directly Finalize Processing and then Approve.

Same  with PC/CC also.

As per Google also it is internal error and and not cataching exception method and to fix it we need to implement ]SAP Note 1459380 - Program termination when calling a change request

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

It seems that the CR type is not a single processing CR. Have you created a blank CR without single processing tick and now trying to update the GL using single processing?

Kiran